Search results

1. M

The Concept Kai....The Gen4 3

Live from Tokyo!!!! Raw smartphone shots!!!!
  2. M

2017 Facelift Mazda3 Now Has The Perfect Grille but The Same Plate Location?

The 2017 facelift now has a perfect grille, complete set of blades... Look at 2014-16's: Here's the Facelift: The hitch w/ the perfect grille? Same grille-covering plate placement & the OE holder needs 4 HOLES drilled. I've been approached by those who've gotten/planned to get the 2017...
  3. M

CAR and DRIVER's 2017 10 Best

2017 10Best Cars "With the evaluation over, the votes tallied, and the staff exhausted, these 10 models emerge victorious. Welcome to our 2017 10Best Cars. Each year for more than three decades, weve put dozens of new cars through thousands of miles of cumulative evaluation to determine our...
  4. M

Just some pics....

Our 1st Mazda experience, an M3 BM (named BlackMouth, yes, those sharks) had been nothing short of a blast. So when need & opportunity crossed paths, did no blinking....Snagged BM2...BrownM2.:) Siblings w/o rivalry....
  5. M

No-Drill Gen3 M3 Plate Relocator Kit

Update: I was asked to relay that the eBay limit for 1st time sellers has been reached & may resume 90days after. For inquiries & order details of this kit, please directly email cruisingpartner@gmail.com. Thanks! For those interested, here's some good news. No-Drill Gen3 M3-specific plate...
  6. M

Sylvie & Gold: The Completion

Remember Christian Grey's Sylvia? http://mazda3revolution.com/forums/2014-mazda-3-skyactiv-suspension-handling/89218-my-buddy-christian-grey-s-new-fling.html MEET THE EQUALLY SEXY TWIN....The GeoManc3r's Sylvie And.....& the 1st Ever Documented M3 Encounter w/ GOLD.... The closest to...
  7. M

Christian Grey's New Fling

Fifty Shades of Grey: The 'Defloration' of Sylvia the Geisha Director's Cut RATED mild X Warning: Scenes of Nudity, Obscene Language & Improper Behavior No Minors nor Faint of Heart Allowed Popcorn & Soda are a MUST!!!! Please watch with eyes wide open..... Enjoy, Relax.....Mown3rs!!!!! Act 1...
  8. M

Custom Semi-permanent Pleather Covers

Bored & just child/sweat-proofed it:
Back