Search results

1. Oblithian

Rust locations on 2014 Mazda 6?

I had some small bubbling on my trunk lid, where was yours?
  2. Oblithian

2014 Mazda 6 Manual Tranmission Issues

Hmmm, I know older automatics have that problem, but I wouldn't have thought a new one would pause then clump into gear.
  3. Oblithian

The Mazda just bought back my car, so hopefully they will pull it apart and find the problems so anyone with similar issues will be able to get them fixed. If you need help the Mazda 6 Club forum also has information. Otherwise, feel free to send me a message.
  4. Oblithian

Update on update!!!

I am in Canada and none of the updates so far have fixed anything. Did the update last may fix anything for you guys in the states?
  5. Oblithian

Petition to Mazda Regarding Infotainment Head Unit

I missed out, has there been any progress?
  6. Oblithian

Resuming Playback with 2014 CX-5 GT Tech Stereo and other issues

The mazda 6s have the exact same issue, it doesn't make sense for one region to get a replacement, and everywhere else not to, they all have the same unit.
  7. Oblithian

So I was browsing online, it sounds like some of these problems could either be related to the upper clutch switch, or the dual mass flywheel. Thoughts? *Also, there was apparently a tsb put out sometime in August 2014 for the shifter not going into gear. However, they never Informed me of...
  8. Oblithian

So a year later after many visits and talking to both AMVIC, and CAMVAP I eventually got Mazda to try fixing my car. They asked a few questions and went for a test drive. The result was a decision to change transmission fluid to a synthetic (one of the first suggestions made: above). In...
  9. Oblithian

Rust locations on 2014 Mazda 6?

Have any of you found rust on you 2014 or 2015 Mazda 6s? If so, where?
  10. Oblithian

Alanstrutt, I also have that problem although not to as large an extent and I am unaware of any easy adjustments. I heard that it was because the shifter cable is snagging slightly (on mine anyway) when moving from first to second. Does anyone who is a mechanic have any thoughts as to what it...
  11. Oblithian

Manual tranmission weirdness

My 2014 Mazda 6 was doing this. The posts are a little confusing, was it just the fluid?
  12. Oblithian

How do you foresee Mazda's rust issues with the 2014 Mazda3?

My 7 month old Mazda 6 has paint bubbling on the trunk, I am more than a little annoyed.
  13. Oblithian

Update: Finally found some other people having the same problem as me, sounds like mine just isn't as bad as theirs yet: http://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/17245/mazda/x/2014-mazda6-transmission-rebuild
  14. Oblithian

Update: I don't know if this is related but the clutch used to engage further down in the pedal swing, and now it only engages in the top end (maybe it's just worn in now?).
  15. Oblithian

Gracenote: Update or not?

For how poorly it runs I don't understand why the usb mode doesn't just run off the Ipod system like it would with a aftermarket stereo. At least then it would retain the skip when shuffling and pre-set equalizer data. Has anyone else had an error where, when you try to select a play list it...
  16. Oblithian

Headrest problem

Craigo, you make some good points. I am uncertain that lifting your knees equal to or above your hips forces your spine to curve even futher (I mean it does after you pass the joints range of motion) but I am not an expert you may well be correct. Really in some cars the first position forces...
  17. Oblithian

Mazdas247 Mazda of the Month | May

Fantastic!
  18. Oblithian

Headrest problem

Lots of people sit at 90 it is as if you were sitting at a chair with good posture, but the head restraint gets in the way and makes it uncomfortable. I took the head rest out just to see, and man does that seat feel wayyyyy more comfortable. I am 6'2" with the 2014 Mazda 6 I have the same issue...
  19. Oblithian

No news unfortunately, I was told the technicians didn't look at it because they didn't notice anything when going for a drive. However, I am supposed to bring it back when it starts doing it again... which is going to be several months as most of the problems occur when it is cold. Even still...
Back