Search results

1. W

Part out?

BUMP! I wanna keep this towards the top since I am in a tight spot :/
  2. W

Part out?

Any one parting out their Speed6? I am looking for the rear passenger bumper guard, like the one in the pic. Not sure where to post this but I will leave that for the mods to move if needed. Thanks guys! Really don't want to pay $400 for a new one from Mazda
  3. download.jpg

download.jpg

4. W

CP-E Single Exit CBE

Been trying to get this from him for a week now. Hope he replys (I know this is well past the point of the sale, but he responded once and never said anything after).
  5. W

need help

Check all of the Mazdaspeed classified forums across the internet. I have seen brand new ko4's go for about $500.
  6. W

CorkSport New Guy

Welcome, Brandon! I have worked with Spencer and Derrick over the past year, both were great. Hopefully I get the same with you if the opportunity is ever there!
  7. W

Product Release CORKSPORT Adjustable Aluminum Shift Knob

Are we ever going to get a weighted shiftknob for the Speed6? That would be lovely...
  8. W

New MS6 owner on the boards

And Don't know how to post pictures because I am a noob. lol
  9. W

New MS6 owner on the boards

Hey guys. Been a member for a while but I got caught up with school and everything got put on the back burner. But here I am! I own a 2007 Black Mica Mazdaspeed6 GT w/ keyless entry. Hate it more than anything but I love the car so I can deal with it. So far I have upgraded to a CP-e TMIC, COBB...
  10. IMG_20130524_201750.jpeg

IMG_20130524_201750.jpeg

11. IMG_20130607_101041.jpeg

IMG_20130607_101041.jpeg

12. snow.jpg

snow.jpg

13. W

CorkSport Power Series Mazdaspeed6 Cat Back Exhaust

@CorkSport why is there such a long backorder for the CBE, Derrick? Just wondering
Back