Search results

1. V

i need some info

www.autotrader.com www.thepartstrader.com
  2. V

Question?

well there is a miata parked in my driveway but i don't think my mom would truly appreciate me slapping on a turbo kit :D
  3. V

Question?

i think a turbo miata would be INTERESTING :D
  4. V

Question?

you can get a complete engine for $4000 but that doesn't have anything you need to actually make it run in another car. you need a radiator, custom rad piping, new intercooler with custom piping, custom motor mounts, etc etc etc. most conversions are in the $10k-$20k range!
  5. V

Has anyone seen a rotary Miata conversion??

i'm 99% sure all the rotary miata's are out there have rx7 transmissions with a custom driveshaft to mate to the miata rear end if you really want i'll ask the guy that helped build the one i saw at the track. i saw his new project the other day when i picked up my new engine for my TII. a 20B...
  6. V

it had a 93 13B-REW engine with single turbo etc etc etc. saw it at the drag strip! my mom has a miata i told her i'm gonna do that to her car LOL
  7. V

How many Rotary Nutz do we have here?

i *think* its a road course event
  8. V

i have seen one in person. freaking ridiculous :)
  9. V

Sevens Across Texas Meet in Austin!!!

i'd go but TX is a little bit of a drive ;)
  10. V

Sevens Across Texas Meet in Austin!!!

i'd go but TX is a little bit of a drive ;)
  11. V

its not done yet :( should be done in a few weeks
  12. V

still looking for 20b

that shouldn't be hard to find there are tons of FD's in TX! :)
  13. V

20B in PR5?

http://www.sevenspeed.com/ :)
  14. V

umm greddy t78 kit greddy 3row fmic greddy pulley kit jr rotary ported *new* engine blitz sbc-id boost controller haltech e6k 1600cc secondaries there's more but that's the big things :) i hope that's still my car ;)
  15. V

still looking for 20b

its very crude but that can be the difference from buying a blown jspec or a good jspec. i told my friend to do it to his jspec and what do you know front rotor was GONE no apex seal! obviously if you can use fuji seiki rotary compression tester ;)
  16. V

20B in PR5?

i don't have it but i have read it. if you go online you can find it for $50 :) i should buy one..... ;)
  17. V

still looking for 20b

i'm getting my jspec 89 13BT locally. it should be a good engine. i'll find out when i go pick it up next week. rotaries are easy to check for compression when they are out of the car. pull spark plugs and spin the flywheel then listen for whooshes :D
  18. V

crazy in a good way. i dunno if i posted this pic yet but enjoy :)
  19. V

How Phat Is This

i'd say green ;)
  20. V

TX is nice too. we do have tons of rotor heads. you can find rotaries in datsuns, toyota's,mazda's etc etc etc :) i think i need a suzuki RE-5 rotary powered motorcycle!!!! ;)
Back