Search results

1. D

No compression

Also, I measured the head bolts and they were within the allowance to reuse because I replaced them about a month ago with the last head and the car hadn't run at all
  2. D

No compression

Yup, brand new head gasket, laid it on as perfect as possible. Torqued it to 16.5 ft/lbs in a clockwise rotation, then 90 degrees all the way around and another 90 degrees. Correct me if I'm wrong.
  3. D

No compression

Any chance I could of flooded the engine? When I pulled the plugs they were decently wet with fuel.
  4. D

No compression

They were moving pretty freely, any tell tale signs of them being too tight i should look for?
  5. D

No compression

Replaced the head on my MSP about a month back because a stud had broke off into the old head, when I tried to start it I had lost compression in all 4 cylinders. I thought the replacement head maybe had been warped, so I took the head that had the stud broken off into it and took it to a well...
  6. D

Head bolts

Thanks man i appreciate it!
  7. D

Head bolts

Anyone know where to buy OEM head bolts online? Replacing my head but mine have stretched too much to reuse
  8. D

Forge Bypass Valve

I had an issue with inconsistent boost when mine was running, it ended up being the WGA. It had 128xxx miles on it and decided to take a dump on me
  9. D

PEP Upgraded Mazdaspeed Protege Exhaust Manifolds

Looks great. Definitely want one, just gotta find the cash lol
  10. D

Mazdaspeed protege partout

Great seller, thanks Fuad!
  11. D

Wtb: MSP Head

In serious need of an MSP/P5 head
  12. D

Head question

Perfect thank ya mane
  13. D

Head question

May be a dumb question but are P5 and MSP heads the same?
  14. D

WTB: New Head

Need a new undamaged head for an MSP asap, thanks
  15. D

GI Custom Headlights

I'm definitely interested in this
  16. D

GI: OEM P5 stuff. Roof racks, etc

That's dope haha
  17. D

Injen Intake

I'm running stock turbo at right around 7 psi, so I'm in the same boat. I'm thinking I'm gonna keep it
  18. D

Injen Intake

Did you only use the first pipe? I'm relocating my MAF and the intake hole is gonna be used for my front mount routing, so I was thinking about doing like you did.
  19. D

Injen Intake

That's what I was thinking, that useless U-Bend is gonna look hella ugly haha. Oh well, thanks!
Back