Search results

1. O

Airbag light, nice Mazda dealer experience

Had my car in for a dealer oil change (got some free ones as part of new-car purchase) in late May, and ON THE DRIVE HOME my airbag light started flashing, twice followed by once, repeating after 5 seconds. I texted my service advisor, and he of course said to bring it in if it kept going...
  2. O

Has anyone added a shield over the cat to prevent theft?

I had my catalytic converter spray-painted earlier today by the St. Paul Police (thank you!) to help deter theft. The officer recommended I add an aftermarket (or dealer-added) shield to take it up a notch. Advice?
  3. O

Sunroof opens less on 2020 CX-5 than 2014?

Tried searching, and consulting the manual... when I do the rear tilt-up on my sunroof, it seems to operate perfectly, but only rises about an inch. I could swear my 2014 (and every other car I've owned w/moon rooves) would tilt up more in the range of 3". Normal behavior?
  4. O

Using mats from Gen 1 in Gen 2

Just went from a 2014 to a 2020: 1. Weathertech floor liners from the front will not transfer. They actually fit well (at least the passenger side did; I didn't try driver), but the holes don't line up. 2. """" for the rear seat WILL transfer. This is the one-piece jobby that covers the hump...
  5. O

Phone button stopped working

Phone button stopped working - SOLVED (Did forum and owner's manual searches, w/o success). As of yesterday, the phone button to the left of the screen on my 2014 GT AWD quit working. Push it and the phone menu doesn't come up...in fact, nothing happens at all. The Audio and Nav buttons...
Back