Search results

1. Young-nyc

2022 CX-5?

i never really liked the "Refreshed" models done by Mazda, the 2014 Mazda3 to me looked better than it's refreshed 2017 version, the same goes for the cx-5 after looking at these new leaked pictures.
  2. Young-nyc

2017 CX-5 Radar cruise control intermittently disabled below 20mph

I have compustar installed and do not have this problem. 👍🏼
  3. Young-nyc

Very faint high pitched "mosquito" sound

Yup this sound is still ongoing. Hope there is a fix. I have gotten used to it. But would be better without it.
  4. Young-nyc

Poll MRCC vs. Regular cruise control

So I’ve noticed there are a few drivers out there who prefer using the regular cruise control function as opposed to the MRCC. Just trying to gauge the reasons they prefer this to MRCC? To me I feel MRCC performs very well and allows the driver to feel a lot less fatigued when driving long...
  5. Young-nyc

2017~2024 MRCC vs. "Cruise Control" - Two Different Things?

I couldn’t have said it better myself. I do not see any relevance in using regular cruise control anymore. And in many cases where drivers actually use regular cruise control is most likely because they are not familiar with MRCC.
  6. Young-nyc

any update on this?
  7. Young-nyc

2019 Signature - Faint pitched ticking noise when accelerating

Tried explaining to my service advisor the procedure but the tech didn’t want to touch it because he is unsure what kind of insulation was used to insulate the high pressure fuel line bracket. If someone has the answers would be great.
  8. Young-nyc

Trim recommendation and aftermarket surround view

agreed, GT-R has basically everything..but if you want the "extra" luxury, signature is the way to go with the nappa leather, black headliner, 360 camera, frameless rear view mirror and LED everything lights, including footwell ambient lights.
  9. Young-nyc

i emailed my contact at mazda corporate, hopefully there would be some fix or some notes they can forward to each dealer that experience this issue...will keep you posted if anything pops up
  10. Young-nyc

Trim recommendation and aftermarket surround view

go with signature, it has the 360 surround view, wouldn't really recommend installing aftermarket 360 camera, potentially not compatible with mazda infotainment system, although a good installer may be able to bypass and force the video on the screen.... go with signature you won't be...
  11. Young-nyc

custom CX-5 Sketch

nice man..
  12. Young-nyc

i'm just very happy i do not have any mechanical or transmission issues that some are experiencing.
  13. Young-nyc

For those eagerly awaiting Gen 3

Waiting on when the next gen cx-9 will come out or whatever this new large high end suv will be.
  14. Young-nyc

custom CX-5 Sketch

these look very nice and sporty!
  15. Young-nyc

custom CX-5 Sketch

pinstripes were a house hold item on almost every car back in the 80's i remember them well.
  16. Young-nyc

custom CX-5 Sketch

nice...hope to see yours soon man..
  17. Young-nyc

custom CX-5 Sketch

are you planning on getting a sketch done? if so would love to see how it comes out. cheers!
  18. Young-nyc

custom CX-5 Sketch

Well since we are all enthusiasts here, i decided to commission a sketch art of my CX-5. I think it came out pretty well and for the price you cannot beat it. you can message the guy at...
  19. CX-5.jpg

CX-5.jpg

20. Young-nyc

3 downers...in an otherwise vast sea of happy anticipation

yes i've heard of varied results on this as well, keep in mind if it does work, you should probably purchase a wireless charging pad as well.
Back