Search results

1. J

2016 CX-9 GT Ambient Lighting Not Working on Passenger Side

Hey all! Looking for some information here. Recently purchased a preowned 2016 CX-9 GT. The ambient lighting on the drivers side (both front door and rear door) have ambient lighting (handle, storage area). However on the passenger side, the lighting does not work on the front or rear doors...
  2. J

Vibration Between 2000-3500 RPM while Accelerating

The only problem is that the vibration is much more dramatic in the steering wheel and pedals than just riding in the car. I had the tech ride with me once and I couldn't get him to notice. The car was having a good day though**the intensity of the vibrations varies from driving session to...
  3. J

I'm sort of afraid of this. I haven't thus far been able to get a tech to experience the issue, but I'm going to take another ride with them, and I'll be watching so I can be sure they're driving in a manner most likely to induce the problem. I believe it's most exaggerated if you let the car...
  4. J

Hey all! Trying to figure out a very annoying issue on an otherwise great new car. I bought the CX-5 about 6 months ago. For the first few months/miles it was great. I took a road trip where I used cruise control for a few hundred miles and then, after getting off the interstate, on the next...
  5. J

Burning oil Smell? 300 Miles

Thanks for the replies all. Oil cap/dipstick look good, couldn't see any oil. I suspect it's probably the random materials and chemicals getting broken in. Will keep an eye on it after a few thousand miles if it's still around.
  6. J

Burning oil Smell? 300 Miles

Hey all, got a new CX-5 Touring a few days ago with 11 miles on it. Love the car, only one problem: it smells like what I believe to be burning oil. I've smelled it since about 20 miles and it's most noticeable after any kind of moderate acceleration (such as getting on the interstate).. A few...
Back