Search results

1. D

Mazda looks to next-gen CX-5 for a lift

You, and people like you, are a very small target market. That isn't to say that handling and drivability don't matter, because they do, but you're looking for a race car to have fun in, while mostly everyone else is looking for cars to haul families, commute, or be utilitarian in some way. I...
  2. D

Mazda looks to next-gen CX-5 for a lift

What 2 brands do you think he's talking about in terms of staging a comeback? My best guess is Subaru and Ford.
  3. D

New 2017 CX-5 Revealed

I haven't ever driven a car with a CVT, but my understanding is that they are, by their nature, annoying to drive. When I say "by their nature" I mean that they always feel different because there are no actual gear shifts, and this is what is annoying to most people. What makes Honda's the...
  4. D

What did you pay for your CX-5?

I think it's a good deal. You may be able to squeeze 1-2% more out of them depending on the dealership. Otherwise I think it's a good deal. Let's see what these other GT owners have to say.
  5. D

Oh no you're not being offensive. I definitely love the 2017. I just don't think it will be worth the extra added to the MSRP and the fact that it will be hard to get a discount on one for a while. I'm very happy with the value the 2016.5 brings, and while I agree that the 2017 is all around...
  6. D

New 2017 CX-5 Revealed

No it doesn't actually compete with the BMW. I think you missed the point of what I was saying. I said it looks like and competes with luxury cars in terms of design, and in the process wipes the floor with its actual competition, which is the CRV, RAV4, and Rogue. In terms of design...
  7. D

New 2017 CX-5 Revealed

While I do love the design of the 2016.5, I think the design of the 2017 elevates the brand to looking like it's competing with Mercedes, Lexus, BMW. The 2017 design is miles ahead of Toyota, Nissan, and Honda, which are its actual competitors. Mazda has done a great job of targeting value and...
  8. D

Probably also because the Crystal white paint is $200 extra. Considering your add one it seems like we both got a great deal. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. D

So now we have two CX-5s!

High beam buttons you step on?!? Oh man I'm not that old lol. My first car was a 1992 accord and it was 13 years old already when I got it. I guess I've been spoiled by technology for a while. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. D

Capitol Mazda in San Jose, Ca. Hope you find a good deal! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. D

So now we have two CX-5s!

Do you think you could find out what brand/model you got? This sounds like a great system and I'd be interested in putting it on my wife's CX-5. Thanks friend!
  12. D

New 2017 CX-5 Revealed

I think its a beautiful car. I love the upgrades and i would probably chose this over the 2016.5. However i wouldn't pay the premium it will command for the first year or so. I think this car is going to sell like hotcakes and dealers are going to take advantage of that by not discounting. I'm...
  13. D

Just bought a 2016.5 Touring, FWD, Bose+Moonroof, White ex - black int for $23,999 + TTL. Financing is 0% for 60 months. How did i do?
Back