Search results

1. M

Snap!

Grrr Same thing happened to Chris Top Her, will have to look at billet as there is a heap of tension on these puppies
  2. M

Big Brake Kits for 2014 6 ?

IM keen on something for my CX-5 and I believe the 6 and CX-5 share some front cross member and bits could be interchangeable, I did buy mazda6 sway bars as an upgrade to the CX-5 and it fitted perfect , cross member same part number on the computer thing
  3. M

Big Brake Conversion

Thinking of either converting something with brembos off skylines evos or similar to the CX-5 or Buying some 4POT Wilwoods with 330mm Rotors and having the brackets made up. Not too keen on the D2 / K sport / Yellow Speed kinda cheep stuff as I don't want any problems! Some of the Jap sites (...
  4. M

Brace yourself

Having these fitted today, Previously i had lowered with H&R Springs, OEM 22mm Front sway bar and Corksport rear sway bar and autoexe front stabilizer links , which made a big difference, however i plan to take this a bit further as you can see. below Whats not pictured is the Tein Street...
  5. M

10" Shallow Mount Subs -

Hi I wanted to install a couple of subs, I would make a custom enclosure each side of the trunk so I don't loose any trunk space and I get to keep the spare wheels and tools. I measure that I can fit in a variety of 10" shallow mount subs, I am just not sure what to go for as there are several...
  6. M

Full ECU REMAP - completed

My local tuner has a contact in Belgium who has tuned many CX-5 Diesels and generously shared the base tuning files they developed so my tuner could load up and tweak for my local conditions , OMG night and day difference! Rocket ship now!
  7. M

New KYB shock absorbers maybe ?

http://blogs.yahoo.co.jp/prospec_works/66792204.html?from=relatedCat I use the Google chrome as it translates from Japanese to English Anyhow might be an option soon for us with lowered CX-5's
  8. M

2ND Reverse Camera on factory system | Swicthable

Hi All, I would like to get a camera mounted wither at the front of the car or on the side where I have to parallel park in tight spaces and don't want to damage my aftermarket wheels on the kerb. I was wondering if It was possible to get the 2nd OEM camera or compatible camera then have it...
  9. M

Performance Modifications for CX-5 2.2L Diesel?

Hi Guys, I wanted to know if there are any companies or people out there with success modifying intake intercooler, plumbing and exhaust plus remapping the ECU for higher levels of performance, I'm about to embark on this sort of adventure and would love to learn from others that have done...
Back