Search results

1. D

Changing from synthetic oil to regular oil

I've been using synthetic oil for about 7 years on my 2010 CX-9, I had the oil changed with normal oil about 4 weeks ago and now my oil light flashes when the vehicle has been driven about 3 miles or more. I checked my oil level and it is fine. Is this because of the oil change or is it a bad...
  2. D

Spongy brakes 2010 CX9 GT

Hi last year my brakes became hard to press when braking so I changed the brake booster and it went back to normal. Now my brakes feel spongy, I can't hold a sudden brakes. Changed the master cylinder and problem still exist, changed the brake booster again and it is still spongy. I am lost...
  3. D

2010 CX-9 brake light

Rear right side brake and park light not working. Does that mean I need a new light assembly?
  4. D

HID headlight

Hi, about a month now the passenger side HID headlight on my 2010 CX-9 GT would flicker on start up. Today it's not lighting at all. Any suggestions? I'm thinking of getting the oem ballast replaced.
  5. D

Symptoms of a bad transfer case

About 2 months back I started hearing a humming while I was driving. I thought it was road noise because I had not long rotated the tires. About 3 weeks ago I started hearing a slight grinding sound coming from the driver side front wheel area. So I took the vehicle to my mechanic and on a quick...
  6. D

windshield wiper fluid low indicator

Hi does this work on your CX9? I have a 2010 GT with navigation and Bose but it never lights just runs out of fluid, the manual has a note saying available on some models.
  7. D

Shifter lights

Has anyone experienced problems with the lights for the PRNMD next to the shifter? I sometimes have to tap mines for them to light up. Is there a easy fix for this?
  8. D

rear differential fluid

Hi I'm a new member but I've been lurking the forums. I recently purchased a 2010 CX-9 GT awd with 58k miles and I'm about to change out all the fluids but was unable to locate the 80w-90 for the rear differential. Can i use mobile1 75w-90? I'm located in the Caribbean.
Back