Search results

1. B

1999-2006 Mazda MPV Trust (Greddy) DMR Coilover Set w/ RSR panhard bar

Alright. Buy it now while you can. You wont find this again in the states. I am going a different route with suspension. I am selling my fully Adjustable Trust (Greddy) DMR Coilover Set w/ RSR panhard for the 1999-2006 Mazda MPV. See pics for details. YES this price includes the fully adjustable...
  2. B

Post pics of your Mazda5

3. B

Megan Racing Springs

235/45/18. Fits good. I had to space the fender well area a couple mm in but no rubbing.
  4. B

Megan Racing Springs

Here is after the drop.
  5. B

Megan Racing Springs

I love them. I have Tein's on the MPV and I would say that on the 5 with Megans it rides MUCH better. Still soft although harder than stock. Makes the little van feel like a car. Easy install. New install with new shocks/struts.
  6. B

Matsuda! New to Forum

Rolling shot with the wifey driving.
  7. B

Matsuda! New to Forum

Some updated Pics of the 5 with a good cleaning and some additional goodies.
  8. B

Mazda5 BC Racing BR Type Coilovers - Review and Install

FYI.....when removing the OE strut from the Hub/Spindle let your tools do the work for you. Instead of using a hammer and spending time banging on the hub use a scissor jack to force the strut from the seating position on the collar. Like so:
  9. B

Amp Power cable....2010 Mazda 5

Look under the Brake booster on AT cars. You will find a white cap that can be turned counter clockwise and pulled out. This gets you access to a small rectangular hole that open up near the electronic throttle mechanism. I just ran my position lead through their this evening.
  10. B

Matsuda! New to Forum

New to the forum but not new to just about every other Mazda forum. Well, I ditched all my Hondas and we went with all Mazda. I just ended up purchasing a Mazda5 as a second daily while I will probably perform a full motor build on the 323 GTX. Miata is just about done and My wife drives the...
Back