Search results

1. E

2014 CX-5 Grand Touring AWD

Odometer: 75400 miles Exterior: Soul Red Interior: Black leather Moonroof, Navigation, BSM, rear view camera Original owner. No accidents. Car drives nice and smooth. Everything works nicely. Up to date on maintenance. PM for images. Vancouver, WA Asking $15400
  2. E

Speed sensitive volume?

does cx5 have this feature? Mine seems to get louder when car stops
  3. E

Rear view cam straight trajectory

I never had issues with Mazda rearview cam trajectory that does not curve. Now I have a vehicle that does, I have problem. The BMW X3 curving trajectory confuses heck out of me and my wife. The degree of curve keeps changing with amount of steering input as it should but it does not help...
  4. E

Afs OFF?

My wife's cx5 has a light on dashboard that says "ASF OFF" Adaptive headlight malfunction?
  5. E

2017~2024 More luxury wanted..

after seeing what Mazda can do with cx9 signature trim level, i am wanting a similar level of luxury in my cx5. Audi, BMW, Porsche, Jaguar, MB and Lexus are all overpriced. Put the 2.5L skyactive turbo in cx5 and make the interior nicer like cx9 and it would still be much cheaper than any of...
  6. E

Louder engine after oil change + 19" wheels

My wife has 2014 cx5 GT AWD. She had been driving it for about 30k miles on a set of 17 inch wheels after her oem 19" tires wore out. i had the engine oil changed and got new tires for 19" wheels yesterday. And the car engine/exhaust sounds noticeably louder. Any ideas?
  7. E

Motive Brake Bleeder adapter number?

I am planning to replace the front brake pads on 2014 CX5 Grand touring AWD. I have the Motive bleeder pump but the fitting is for European model cars. Does anyone know which adapter will fit 2014 CX5? TIA
  8. E

Lease end decision in a few months...

I have had my '14 CX5 sport FWD 2.0 AT for almost 3 years and the lease will end this fall. I will have put on about 29K miles. I have not had any problems with the car. The residual value is $12,500. I wish it had a rearview cam. That's the only thing I wish it had. Do you think buying it...
  9. E

2016 Sport vs Touring FWD

I am considering getting another CX5 for a family member. The rear view cam is a must have option. But I realized it can be had on a Sport trim as well, which was not so when I got 2014 CX5. And the blind spot monitoring is another item high on the list but not as important as the rear view cam...
  10. E

How is Prius handling compared with CX5's?

I am thinking I might as well get into a Prius if mpg is the top priority. I probably will when the lease ends next year. But I am curious if any cx5 owners have a Prius in the household as well and have experience with both vehicles. I love the handling of cx5. But will it be a huge let...
  11. E

How is Mazda 3?

My lease has about a year left. I like good mpg. Mazda 3 gets better mpg so I am thinking maybe I will lease a 3 next time. I like how the cx5 sits higher and provides better view of the road but I think I will also enjoy extra 5+mpg. How is mazda3? Is the size and higher sitting about the...
  12. E

Welcome new owners!

Btw. I got 36.1mpg on my last tank. It's a new Record for my cx5. Odo: 13922 miles(hi) 36.1mpg was hwy/cty combined on 7/11 brand 87 octane gas.
  13. E

Age group of owners

How old are you? My 76 yo dad too old for a mazda3 hatchback? His current ride is a Sonata.
  14. E

Front struts make noise when going over a smooth curb.

When I back out of my driveway and going on to the street as the front wheels go down the struts make noise. The internal gas shock noise you know? Not a clunk, I don't think, but gas shock noise.... 8000 miles, AT , no mods, sport.
  15. E

Why did Mazda send out this booklet?

Why spend money on something that is hardly useful on a person who already bought a Mazda?
  16. E

Two CX5 family. Question on smell.

We went and purchased another CX5 today. Now we have two CX5's in the garage. Mine is the white one and the red one is my wife's AWD GT w/ tech pkg. Mine didn't have any burning smell when it was new but my wife's has plastic burning smell when I turn on the heat or walk outside after...
  17. E

dealer pricing.

I am looking thru a dealer inventory and see some cars have discount and some don't. They are all 2014 GT AWD but lower stock numbered cars have discount and the newer stock numbered cars don't. Were there feature changes mid year or are they just trying to sell the older inventory first?
  18. E

Ride quality. 19" vs 17"

Is it too rough on 19" oem wheels?
  19. E

What are the cons on 2014 cx5 Grand touring AWD?

I have a 2014 cx5 sport. I am considering another CX5 for my wife. Any reason to consider other vehicles for that price ($32000)? Thanks in advance.
  20. E

Cold air. AC off.

It was a warm day. I turned the air knob to cold and turned the fan on with AC off. Cold air started to come out. AC light was still off. Cool.
Back