Search results

1. T

4 left rear shocks in 20k miles

Hey guys, So last year my local shop replaced both rear wheel bearings and shocks. 5k miles later when I changed the oil I noticed the left rear shock leaking. The shop replaced it again. 5k miles later I developed a creaking sound from the left rear. I changed the oil and inspected the shock...
  2. T

Anyone have a CX-7 with 200k miles?

My wife and I own a 2010 turbo with no engine trouble after 70,000 miles. I am curious as to how long this car is going to last us. I am really hoping to get another five years out of it I was wondering if anyone here has a CX-7 with 200,000 miles on the original motor? We never miss major...
  3. T

60K service gone poorly

We bought the 2010 about 6 months ago. At the time it had 54k miles on the odo and ran like a champ. Shortly after picking it up I took it to Sears Automotive for an oil change and tire rotation however, the kid working there told me the left rear tire was cupped badly and as a result he would...
  4. T

Thrilled yet concerned new CX-7 owner

Hi there. My wife and I recently drove 170 miles from San Diego to Ventura because we thought we had found the perfect used 2012 Rav 4 from a dealer up there. Well long story short, when we arrived we found the poor little Rav to be in pretty bad shape. Tons of scratches and touch up paint...
Back