Search results

1. C

What kind of treadlife are you getting out of the OEM tires?

Well, with 26k on my 14' 6 Sport, the 225/55/17 Yokohoma Advan A83's are due for a replacement. These tires are $203 a piece on Tire Rack and I just don't feel like they were worth $800 over their lifespan. I have no complaints about dry traction, but wet traction got a bit worse over the last...
  2. C

Manual Transmission Hill Start Assist?

I have been driving a manual for 11 years now, and find the Hill Start Assist function on my 2014 Sport to be annoying at the very least. I stalled the car twice when I first got it because of the HSA holding the brakes too hard and too long after I was on the throttle. Does anybody else...
  3. C

Thinking about a Tablet in place of the factory radio

So I've been researching installing an Android tablet in my M6 Sport. I prefer Apple, but they just don't have the app support to get all the features I need. Heres what I've got so far: Samsung Galaxy Tablet or Asus Nexus 7 in place of the factory radio (would look much better than factory...
  4. C

New 2014 Mazda6 Owner!

Hi all. I just picked up a 2014 Mazda 6 Sport in Soul Red Mica with sand cloth and a 6 speed manual. I've only had it two days but am very impressed. This is my first Mazda purchase and my first new car. I was driving a 1996 Civic EX 5spd that got around 36 mpg on my 60 mile commute (still...
Back