Search results

1. K

2007~2015 HELP PLEASE: Soft riding shocks and struts for CX-9 2015

HELP PLEASE: Soft riding shocks and struts Hello everyone I own a 2015 CX-9 GT AWD in South East Asia, and the roads are not as good as in EU, AU or North America. Sitting in the 2nd and 3rd rows is quite a hard and bumpy ride for my parents and children. I already replaced the original 20...
  2. K

2007~2015 HELP PLEASE: Soft riding shocks and struts

Hello everyone I own a 2015 CX-9 GT AWD in South East Asia, and the roads are not as good as in EU, AU or North America. Sitting in the 2nd and 3rd rows is quite a hard and bumpy ride for my parents and children. I already replaced the original 20 with 18 + Michelin Latitude HP and inflate at...
  3. K

ADVISE for 15 head unit replace

ADVISE for 15 head unit replace Hello all I picked up a 15 GT and searching for the best replacement option for the head unit. Pls advise if you know any compatible and good quality model that preserve the functions of steering wheel control, back up camera and other things that the original...
  4. K

Will an 18 improve much ride quality over 20?

Will an 18 improve much ride quality over 20? Hello all I picked up a 2015 GT a week ago, and thinking abt swapping the current 20 for an 18 one, as the road condition here in Asia is bad, full of pot holes and cracks. Will the ride quality really improve on 18 245/60? Thank you for your advise!
Back