Search results

1. M

Audio Upgrade Log - Mazda6 Wagon 2019

Short update... After 8-9 months, I decided to deploy Helix DSP3 and run all Morel Hybrid speakers (front, center, rear) and Rockford P300 active sub. Morels are powered by DLS reference and Genesis profile. It's been a significant upgrade and it sounds amazing. The speakers are substantially...
  2. M

I just uploaded some sample songs into Youtube. Not sure if it works in your countr(ies) due to copyright but here you go. Recorded with IPhone Xs. Each song is around 1 minute only and low quality resolution to prevent copyright issue in youtube. Love of My Life by Queen Second Hand News...
  3. M

After driving this for more than a month, I decided to make minor changes to suit my liking. 5 Now I run my two way speakers with DLS amp - it powers the sail tweeters and door midbass. I removed that tweeter crossover, so they are fully active. Tweeters get 85W and Midbass get 130W as they‘re...
  4. M

Thanks Antoine. I am running this car and will run some adjustments as necessary along the way.
  5. 16.jpg

16.jpg

6. 3.jpg

3.jpg

7. 11.jpg

11.jpg

8. 12.jpg

12.jpg

9. 7.jpg

7.jpg

10. 9.jpg

9.jpg

11. 10.jpg

10.jpg

12. 2.jpg

2.jpg

13. 1.jpg

1.jpg

14. M

Amplifiers and Cables For front speakers, I use Audison AP4D 4x70W @4ohm. Each channel goes to 2 tweeters and 2 woofer. Woofers are 2Ohm, so they get 130W instead. More juice is good for midbass. AP4D doesn't use gain control, and its gains are controlled by processor. This is important for...
  15. M

Hello, Greetings from Jakarta, Indonesia! I want to share my audio build log for my Mazda 6 Wagon/Estate 2019. This model comes with Bose sound system, 11 speakers (1 dash center, 2 dash midrange, 2 door-pillar tweeters, 2 8'inch woofers in the doors, 2 rear door speakers, and 2 side speakers...
  16. M

JBL MS8 fitted

i just did the door treatment, by installing the sound diffuser. i installed it in the door, just right behind the magnet. it helps a LOT and now reconsider my initial intention to change the HU
  17. M

JBL MS8 fitted

Hi all, I did the installation with Mice2 about few months ago and after a while, I am very happy with the sound. I am supposed to provide the story, but just have a chance to do that. Kudos to Mice2 and he provided a LOT of help. He was willing to sort out some install problems with me during...
Back