Search results

1. E

2013 CX 5 GT with 2.0

Agreed. I had a 2013 and now have a 2016. The power is noticeable, but the gas mileage on the 2.0 was awesome. Loved them both.
  2. E

Latest CX-5 review

Really well done video. I love mine!!!
  3. E

Bikes in the Back of CX5....

Yes, you can easily get a bike back there. In fact, you can get two road bikes and all your triathlon gear for a weekend trip to Austin for the Capital of Texas Triathlon. As shown below. LOL!!!
  4. E

My poor cx-5

ugh. sorry!
  5. E

Liftgate Grip Recess?

Anyone had to change that out? It's the recessed handle that assists in closing the liftgate. Among the many other things the stupid body shop screwed up on my CX-5, they also reinstalled it upside down. So, the angle is wrong and you can't grip it. Can I just pop that out and turn it...
  6. E

New to Mazda!!

congrats!
  7. E

Hi Everyone - just bought a CX-5!

congrats!
  8. E

'16 Sport Mode

I haven't used sport mode. I went from a 2013 to a 2016...the whole thing is sport mode for me!!!
  9. E

CX-5 Photos - Share your shots with us!

All these great pics make me miss my CX-5. Still three more weeks in the shop. :-(
  10. E

New CX-5 vs. Hail: No Contest

Offering an update on my 2016 CX-5: It's currently at the body shop and still will be there another 3 or so weeks. They're replacing the hood and roof and working on the dents in the rest of the car. All total (the roof was just added to the replacement), nearly $8000 in damage. Hoping it...
  11. E

Well, here's an update. Nearly $6000 in damage and the hood has to be replaced. Now, I need to find a good body shop to make sure it looks good again. :(
  12. E

We had a hail storm yesterday and my 2 month old 2016 CX-5 lost the battle. I am so bummed. The insurance adjuster will be out to look at both cars but I can't imagine how they can get out all of those dings. I can't really get a good shot of it for the forum, but it's probably just as well...
  13. E

CX-5 potential buyer -questions

Love those last two lines! :-)
  14. E

2016 CX-5, which color?

I agree. I had the liquid silver and loved it. I moved to the soul red. It's gorgeous when clean (like the white and black) but shows way more dirt than my silver did. :-)
  15. E

2016 CX-5 Traffic Updates

My 2013 did just that. This one does not. When I'm due for my 5000 mile service, I'm going to get someone to show me how to use this thing. LOL!
  16. E

2016 CX-5, which color?

Nice color!!!
  17. E

2016 CX-5, which color?

Pic?
Back