Search results

1. D

uk alternatives - cx-5 vs ?

Hi all, just thought it would be good to post how alternatives to the cx-5 compare. I had an xtrail 1.6 n-tec for 2 days did about 650 miles and drove it for around 12 hours. A, B roads & motorway. here's what I found: the good: great tech kit re: 360 degree cameras which are great to fit...
  2. D

Oil filter Recall on 2.2D engine

Hi just had this email.... VIN: JMZKEF91600147414 Dear Mr Dad of jon During routine quality checks it has been found that a number of Mazda6, Mazda3 & CX-5 vehicles fitted with the 2.2 diesel engine may experience the engine management light indicating an oil filtration problem. As your...
  3. D

windscreen washer fluid warning light

Hi all, I ran out of windscreen washer fluid recently. no warning light came on. I read the manual and there should be a warning light when the washer fluid level is low. But I may only have had a 'man' sized read of the manual and maybe the uk cx-5s dont have this feature enabled. can you...
  4. D

tyre availability and tpms

Hi all, keep an eye on how much tread you have left. http://www.whatcar.com/car-news/three-month-wait-replacement-tyres-threatens-leave-reader-stranded/1296059 (unamused)
  5. D

I-stop Started

Hi, I was debating if I should put this under the electrics or engine section, but figured it could go in either, so put it in the welcome area instead..... :) anyways, I'm at traffic lights a couple of times in the morning work commute with the fan on 2 bars blowing to the windscreen (demist)...
  6. D

WOW - a dealer that cares!

Hi all, thought it would be useful to post a thread about the GOOD dealers out there. Not the evil blood sucking incompetent vultures that some of you have encountered.(dark) It is I think, easier to complain about a dealer that to praise a good one. This is all about the GOOD guys...
  7. D

buzz in overhead console

Hi y'all, anyone have a buzz in the overhead console near the sunglasses holder where the map reading lights are? if so have you got a fix for it? I'm getting a really annoying buzz from there in temps from 4 - 12 deg c.
Back