Search results

1. P

LOOKING for CP-E Standback V2 for Gen 1 Speed 3

Also need the PnP that was sold separately. No splices in good condition. Trying to do some time travel tuning.
  2. P

CP-E Standback v2 + PnP $300 shipped/OBO

This is a version 2 of the standback with the plug and play harness both in excellent shape for sale for $300 or best offer
  3. P

MSD Dashhawk

This thing is new and was a doublegift. Selling for 250 shipped just to move it. PM me please with responses.
  4. P

Stock K04

This is a stock K04 off of a 09 CX-7 that i did a big turbo kit on. it had about 8k when i swapped it. never smoked and was run on stock boost through its entirety. Asking a firm $200 which is more than fair and yes thats shipped.
  5. P

FS: Stock MS3 Fogs

FS: Stock MS3 Fogs SOLD I am selling these fogs for $200 obo. they are in perfect condition no chips or scratches and the price includes shipping.
  6. P

Don't go with Corksport

i'm not a hater! I just wanted to get that out of the way before i start on my rant! I ordered a corksport TBE back in december on the 24th and i ordered it over the phone. When i spoke to the guy who took my order i asked him if he could ship it that day and he said he would to expedite...
  7. P

blacked out headlights!!!

Everyone has them but no one says where they get them from i want the blacked out headlights but i dont know where to find them can anyone give me a website or something to send me in the right direction?
Back