Search results

1. K

Injen CAI

Does any one know where the air filter lies in Injens CAI application? Does it differ than AEM or is it the same location?
  2. K

Volume controls w/after market cd player

Hey has any one installed an after market CD player and still had usage of the volume/track controls on the steering wheel. If so what deck was installed and how was it installed. Was there any special programing or wiring done. I want to install my Alpine CDA - 7998 but im not sure if I want...
  3. K

Performance Chip for MZ3

Hey guys i found this on ebay.... kinda think its crap thought I would ask for some opinions. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7918030628&category=38634
  4. K

mz3s engine information

First off let me start off by saying that I have been a long time reader of this forum and in comparison to other mz3 forums this is the best one! I consider myself a Newbie to the import world and proud owner of a mz3s 5door atx . I have been reading a lot of posts and and internet...
  5. K

NEW Mz3s 5 door

Greetings from the "Land of Entrapment" oops i mean Enchantment Albuquerque NM. I am a proud new owner of a Titanium Mz3s 5door Atx. My previous vehicle was a 02 Dodge Ram 1500 and I am much happier with this vehicle. I was considering the Scion Tc But when I saw and drove the 3 I fell in...
Back