Search results

1. C

anyone near Toronto Ontario, want 2 MSPs ?

one high mileage rusty but running msp*good for spare engine tranny*. the other one with 128k ish(i forgot exact mileage +-5kkm ) very clean paint -1of the rear sway bar mounting hole rusted out -rear engine mount are too stiff make the car vibrate during idle when AC is turned on. just...
  2. C

SkyActiv Oil Analysis Thread

anyone do an oil analysis on Mazda canada 0W20 (no moly label) and Eneo full synthetic 0w20 please?! https://www.napacanada.com/en/p/AOR3230310
  3. C

how much does it cost to purchase 2016.5+ power passenger seat?

is it possible to trade in 13-16 seat ? ( passenger slides out of the seat when braking LOL)
  4. C

2016.5 cx5 is out with power passenger seat, how do we get it? replace?

mazda should recall their non power adjustable seat (deadhorse
  5. C

2016.5 cx5 is out with power passenger seat, how do we get it? replace?

own a 2016, really want a power adjustable seat for passenger side anyone done it? should i order it, and replace it at home to save some cost? or it needs some complicated wiring
  6. C

noise from steering wheel when going above 50~60kph?

fix, it sometimes starts from speed of 40kph (25mph~37mph, slightly lower than the one linked, but i guess it would be the problem) thankyou, i will take a look into that screws.
  7. C

noise from steering wheel when going above 50~60kph?

very light noise, only happens in local 60km limit road (not from tire/road surface) rarely hear it at 40km road or below i tried to press all the trim panel while driving, doesnt change it. it seems to be from something behind the steering wheel, sounds like fish tank sump with air bubble...
  8. C

Does CX-5 always start in AWD?

they feel the same, one tire slip seconds later it transfer more torque to other non slipping wheels
  9. C

electronic e-brake malfunction

mazda trying to make more room for something else, like buttons and cup holder XD
  10. C

Tire Pressure for Snow Tires

i run 41/40 on my 19" Falken HS449, the tire shop set it 41-42 all around when i get it back. i think 40/39(38) would be better for no load, if the road isnt smooth
  11. C

CX-5 20x8 possible?

as i read somewhere OEM 19" rim+ toyo tire = 59LB if i remember correctly so if i get enkei RPF1 19"(19.4LB) + Falken 453cc(32LB) = 51.4LB TSW interlago 20" (22LB) + Ohtsu FP8000( 32LB) = 54LB as i heard they both soft side walled, so its fairly comfortable in those sizes
  12. C

HKS inverted coilovers?

it says 4/3kg rating is it normal ? thought it would be like 6 /4kg BC coilovers
  13. C

HKS inverted coilovers?

http://www.hks-power.co.jp/en/product_db/hipermax/db/17467 found this kit on HKS site anyone tried?
  14. C

Constant vibration in 2013 CX-5

my gas pedal didnt vibrates, its only the brake pedal vibrates no matter at stop or above 100kph it feels weird when i lightly rest my foot on it without depressing the brake.
  15. C

Constant vibration in 2013 CX-5

guys , i just had my cx5 for a month, and the brake pedal vibrates too, no matter at stop or above 100kph but it doesnt happen all the time i think i only notice this 3 times and i also starts to notice some water/fluid noise from steering wheel direction for the past few days could this...
  16. C

CX-5 20x8 possible?

the mazda GT come with 19x8, i am looking to get 20x8.5 for summer tire (20x8 is hard to find) my average fueleco is near 11.4L per 100km for my past 800km mixed(including half hour idling at dealer when the sale introduce me all the futures XD) btw anyone know the weight of the OEM 19"...
  17. C

Show me your Winter Wheels and tire combos.

i got Falken HS449 on 19" OEM rims oO looking to get 20" rims for summer tires
  18. C

What have you done to your CX-5 today?

the new 3D maxpider removed the "3Dness" from the gas pedal area right ? and u dont mind that?(snow and rain will escape from there) i was thinking about going to the dealer and check out the "premium 3D liner" they had for CX5' already saw the one for mazda6 the material and pattern is ugly...
  19. C

is 2016 model sharing 13-15 parts?

good site, but the shipping cost is way too much and i cant find the tail light on that site guess ebay are much cheaper option
  20. C

What did you pay for your CX-5?

Toronto Ontario Canada paid invoice + 3% for GT model(yea i think thats roughly 1100CAD), with 500royalty rebate and 350 financing rebate paid 2700 for 6 years/120kkm bumper to bumper warranty (since its tech package, i dont like fixing the high tech thingy) (i think i read somewhere, back in...
Back