Search results

1. B

Off Topic I Made an App - It's a Worldwide Game of Tag!

Thanks for your suggestion! I included this in the current version. You can remove the bottom ad forever and get a daily bonus buff to use against other players :D
  2. B

Just released Version 8.7.0 over the weekend and we have started our first event!!! First 100 people to invite 3 friends to download the game, then verify they did by emailing/PMing me their Play Games usernames will get the Flag banners purchasable for free :D Event ends January 1st! Thank you...
  3. B

Something I'm currently working on! Hopefully will be out in a few days after I've tested it.
  4. B

Hello Mazdas247! Hope everyone is doing well. (Not sure why the images aren't showing up properly) This is my first app ever and I'm so happy to be releasing it to everyone finally! Thank you to any/all who help me try it out. Want to play a game of Tag with anyone in the world? Want to do...
  5. B

NEMOC Random BS Thread

Speaking of meets guys....word on the street is that quite a few people are actually itching to get a good meet in at some point. I've got friends in the Rx7/8 groups, miata, etc who would love to. We were thinking either for a winterization or, once winter's over, a de-winterization. I'd be...
  6. B

First set of Winters. Need advice! Thanks :) so torn!

1) Those are definitely two excellent dedicated snow tires to go with, so I'm sure you won't be disappointed with either. 2) I run Blizzaks on my 6 and have been for 4 years - they're incredible. highly recommend because they make my car feel like a tank in the snow. 3) Treadwear/Lifespan...
  7. B

NEMOC Random BS Thread

I'm still here.....just not nearly as often as I'd like - I'm the only one moderating over at Mazda6Club and even though it's a tiny forum in comparison, it keeps me busy enough. I hope you guys are all doing well though. I always say I need to be on here more, but then don't remember to do it :P
  8. B

What's the transmission fluid change interval on a Mazda CX-5?

Exactly why I haven't done it yet. I was originally planning on doing it around 75k but even checking the full workshop manual doesn't specify how to change the ATX, only MTX. Also - My fault for assuming the Cx5 setup was the same as the 6 - the Skyactive 6 doesn't have a drain plug from what...
  9. B

2017~2024 2017 CX5 parchment vs black seats.

If you take care of leather properly, it will resist discoloration and staining for a long time regardless of color - that being said, parchment is certainly more prone to discoloration than black. One thing people may not think of is when leather stretches and begins to get small creases in it...
  10. B

What's the transmission fluid change interval on a Mazda CX-5?

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but the ATX Skyactive transmissions are sealed and aren't a simple project to replace the fluid because you have to drop the pan. I've had several stealerships tell me technically it should be done at 100k miles, and I've had a couple say Mazda never...
  11. B

2017~2024 Noob alert! Introducing myself...

Welcome to the forum, Ryan! Congrats on your purchase. Enjoy the Zoom Zoom :)
  12. B

Mazda6 Photos - Share your pics!

Well done, sir! Always loved the look of those Vossens on the 3rd gen 6. Makes me really want to go out and get new photos of mine too... Don't think I've posted here before - here's my 2014 with 110k miles on her :)
  13. B

Cargo Illumination LED

That came out awesome! Might be something I do in my 6.
  14. B

My New 2017 GT

Very glad no one was injured. Congrats on the upgrade!
  15. B

NEMOC Random BS Thread

I don't think you could ever understand my level of envious for that ND. My wife isn't a car person but even she can't stop talking about it after we went for a test drive. Penny-pinching until the RF comes out, then we'll see! :D
  16. B

NEMOC Random BS Thread

Hello everyone! Long time no post..... Hope you're all doing well. Glad to see you guys are still keeping in touch. Have been pretty absent for a while now but maybe I'll hop back in here more often since life has settled down a bit :)
  17. B

How-To: Remove Navigation Speed-Lock!

Hello everyone. I figured I would post this here so everyone can see what a member of Mazda6Club found out about the Mazda navigation system. There's a very simple way to disable the speed restriction without cutting wires or using the USB break-in. Sorry if this has been posted before; a...
  18. B

The Great Mazda Mountain Climb 2014

Last chance to register is TODAY! Last chance to Pre-Pay by PayPal is TODAY!
  19. B

Who's IN? 1. Byakuya 2. SonicNutrition 3. DisplacedMainah 4. FusionGT 5. Tama6 6. MikeBedlam 7. FallenAmbience 8. codedoc 9. Lara6 10. Mz6GreyGhost 11. Danstheman7 12. justsomeguy 13. Mr.Smoke 14. JD 15. Alex_MS6 16. Richard 17. Pballer225 18. Leokul 19. Chris1600 20. Josh (Rx8) 21. Chris...
  20. B

Who's IN? 1. Byakuya 2. SonicNutrition 3. DisplacedMainah 4. FusionGT 5. Tama6 6. MikeBedlam 7. FallenAmbience 8. codedoc 9. Lara6 10. Mz6GreyGhost 11. Danstheman7 12. justsomeguy 13. Mr.Smoke 14. JD 15. Alex_MS6 16. Richard 17. Pballer225 18. Leokul 19. Chris1600 20. Josh (Rx8) 21. Chris...
Back