Search results

1. M

2013~2016 135,000km...any major things to do soon?

My 2013 GS is at 135,000km. I replaced spark plugs and brakes last year. Do people have any good ideas of what I should be looking into as far as repairs go as I near 150,000km? Do I need to worry about Serpentine belt? Alternator? Shocks? Etc? Thanks.
  2. M

Bad alternator or battery?

2013 CX-5 GS here. My battery reads 12.3v. Alternator (with AC/Fan turned off), reads 13.3-13.5v The battery was completely dead after a 5 week vacation this year where it sat in the drive way. I charged it up. The battery charger (Canadian Tire unit) told me the battery needed to be...
  3. M

2013 CX-5: Plastic piece under the cabin is coming off, need some help identifying

Hi. A couple of weeks ago a plastic moulding/weather seal or something under the car (below the door) started to come off and was hanging down, so I basically broke it off because it was going to hang down with ice and tear off anyways. I have searched but I am having no luck with this part...
  4. M

What part number is this? (Headlamp Cover replacement)

I was wondering if somebody knows what this is called exactly, part number and where I can order a new one. My brother took a rock and broke the light cover. Thanks.
  5. M

Range of OEM Remote Starter?

Are OEM Remote Start owners happy with the range they are getting? Anybody in a larger apartment building where you may be parked on the other side of the building, getting through to your car and starting it? Thanks. PS: Yes I searched.
  6. M

Question on the quality of Chrome aftermarket parts

I am toying with the idea of purchasing a couple chrome upgrades for my CX-5 (2013 GS, red). I don't want to do anything dumb, but I think Red looks great when trimmed in chrome, so I am considering the following...
  7. M

Will backup camera work with a replacement Stereo?

Hey guys. I might finally buy a CX-5 GS on Saturday and if I do, I may just upgrade the deck to the Kenwood DNX570HD. The question I have is if anybody here knows what standard the backup camera on the CX-5 uses? Does anybody know if the factory backup camera will work with the Kenwood or...
  8. M

Mazda.ca page now has Build/Price on 2014 Model

http://www.mazda.ca/MciWeb/configEntryPoint.action?vehicleCode=CX5&modelYear=2014 They updated the page today to show full "build your mazda" pricing on the 2014 CX-5. Previously, it showed the 2014 but the "build and price" area was still to 2013 Mazda's.
  9. M

Any news on the 2014 models?

Do we know anything that will be available in the 2014 model year (other than the engines) as far as upgrades are concerned?
  10. M

Test drove CX-5 on Saturday, have some questions

I've been looking at SUV's and have pretty much narrowed my decision down to two SUV's, the CX-5 and the Escape. I am leaning towards the CX-5 at this point because the Escape is tiring me out more and more the more I look at the exterior. The interior was originally very cool (I love...
Back