Search results

1. Snowie78

Factory 19 inch wheel tire options

Folks, I have come across a set of 19inch factory rims for $500 in great condition and feel that is a very fair price. However after doing a search for rubber, I did not see many options. Let me know if any of you have had any luck getting new rubber on the 19's. I will continue my search on...
  2. Snowie78

Mazda CX5 & Mazda MX5 Miata Custom Build for SEMA 2012 @ Mazda Design

Great video that was just posted on the Mazda facebook page, check it out! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ptlg3I_ykGs
  3. Snowie78

Fender flares

Has anybody found the fender flares online to purchase? I am referring to the ones like on the grey modified cx-5 that was at the Sema show.......I have searched high and low but no luck.
  4. Snowie78

Gear shift light

I feel like this is a stupid question but it is driving me nuts. Does the letters by the gear shift light up at night? ie the P R N D by the gear shift My gear shift is not lit up....I feel like in my previous cars this did light up at night.
  5. Snowie78

song title display for CD playback

I am kinda old fashion because I still buy cd's......but I noticed that when playing cd's the stereo system does not recognize song titles....most cars now a days you pop in a cd and the song name comes up on whatever stereo system it is, however this system just says track 1, track 2 etc...
Back