Search results

1. K

SRS Airbags and wheel/tire modification questions?

Hey everybody, My wife was going through the manual and came across this tidbit of information: Page 2-42 in the manual To prevent false detection by the air bag sensor system, heed the following: Do not use tires or wheels other than those specified for you Mazda: Use of any tire or wheel...
  2. K

Tire sizes for 18x8 rims

Hi everybody, We've been looking around for a while now and while we're still deciding between a couple rims choices, we've decided to go with 18x8s. What size tires can I run with this rim? I've tried to use a few calculators and the only one that made any sense to me says the closest match to...
  3. K

Black nose piece

Anybody else notice the black nose piece looks out of place on anything other than black or white? It should be chrome or body color. Not only that, it is recessed a bit which makes me think there should be something covering it. I'm hoping there's going to be an insert or something released...
  4. K

Rim width clearance question

Hey everybody, I'm looking at upgrading my steel rims and while I would prefer to get the 17" EOM alloys, I'm starting to look at what I can get in the way of after markets. I'm a bit of an amateur when it comes to this stuff so I was wondering if any tuners or CX-5 owners could help. As far as...
  5. K

WTB 17" OEM Alloy rims for the CX-5

Hey everybody, I'm looking to buy a set of 4 17" OEM Alloy rims for the CX-5. I currently have the steelies and I'm looking to upgrade ASAP. Send me an email along with the asking price and a few pictures if you are interested in selling. keanman@hotmail.com Thanks, Rod
  6. K

Anybody selling their OEM 17" alloys?

Hey guys, I'm looking for a set of 4 OEM Alloy rims for the CX-5. I currently have the steelies and I'm looking to get rid of them ASAP. Send me an email along with the asking price if you are interested in selling. keanman@hotmail.com Thanks, Rod
Back