Search results

1. G

Slider/Guide Pin on front Caliper seized?

I'm in the process of replacing my front pads, the passenger side went real well slider pins came out nice and easy i applied some grease and reassembled. Now on the driver's side one pin came out nicely but the bottom pin was stuck to the caliper bracket. Tried everything to get it out and it's...
  2. G

Gloss Black Powdercoated 19" OEM Wheels

So I love the 19" OEM wheels and how they compliment the 6 in every aspect, wouldn't change them for the world (I did purchase a set of Andros N1 wheels for winter driving :) ) SO for the past year I drove around with the matte black plastidip, I loved the look especially after I would apply...
  3. G

Considering trading in my 2013 GT for a 2014 GT, Good idea or idiotic?

Good morning peeps, now I've been thinking about this for a few months now just wanted to get a few opinions. I currently have the 2013 CX-5 GT AWD with Tech Package, racked up about 15,000 miles, absolutely love it. The only minor, very minor issue I encounter is the daily fixing of the god...
  4. G

Mazda6 Photos - Share your pics!

This forum needs a picture thread for this hot ass vehicle we need to be showing off :D so feel free to post your pics and share in the gloating of owning one :)
  5. G

2014 Mazda 6 Touring (with pics) - Snowflake White Pearl

After owning the 2013 CX-5, which is mainly my wife's commuter vehicle but I do love driving it, I went down to my local dealer to test drive the new 6. Wasn't really planning on buying the car until June but I sat in the drivers seat, drove it and fell in love instantly!! I had considered the...
  6. G

Tax Time

For those of us who bought our 2013 CX-5's in 2012. Do not forget to add the deduction of the State tax that you paid into this year's Tax Return . (Especially if you live in a state with no State Income Tax like Alaska, Florida, Nevada, New Hampshire, South Dakota, Texas, Washington, and...
  7. G

Engine Break-in Period

Ok I am now at about 3,100 miles on the CX-5 and I am noticing a smother car with much better acceleration and incredible response from teh auto transmission. The car feels lighter and faster. I followed all the break-in guidelines in the manual and I cannot describe how happy I am with the...
  8. G

What's your current Mileage?

Some of us have had our CX-5 for months, some for weeks and some for a few days. I was just curious how many miles/kilometers CX-5 owners have put on their cars already. Please post an approximate purchase date and your current mileage. Purchased June 2012 - 1,707 miles
  9. G

POLL: Are you happy with the factory installed TomTom Navigation Unit?

Simply choose Yes for you are happy or No for you are not happy.
  10. G

Splash Guards/Mud Guards

Anyone planning on buying these?. Those of us in the Northeast that get plenty of snow can appreciate these in my opinion. I'll probably buy front and rears before winter gets here. These guys have them for cheap at the moment http://mazdagear.com/splash-guards-rear---cx-5.aspx
Back