Search results

1. T

Turbo oil return question

Blown msp engine swap - mp3. msp engine through a rod and put a hole in the block where the turbo oil return is so can’t swap it over. Tried to research as much as possible but no such luck. So the question is can I use a bulk head style A/N fitting and just drill it in to the top of the oil...
  2. T

Garage Clean UP. ( IAC EGR and EGR Tube )

I'am interested in the IAC.
  3. T

Just moved up to reading, PA

Anybody out this way.
  4. T

Both Rear Calipers Sticking after Being Replaced With New Ones

I just had the same issue. Bought a rebuild kit from rock auto appears to be the wrong one. Seal for the piston and piston boot are wrong.
  5. T

Slowly but surely...My girl: Midnight

how do you like the head unit. i was just looking into that one a couple weeks ago lol.
  6. T

LazerBlue 2507 partout

Pm'd on rotor and caliper set.
  7. T

LazerBlue 2507 partout

Stock turbo?
  8. T

Steering Wheel Help

No you said you had it in your car get a better idea of what it looks like in a msp then in a miata. What's NA, NB ?
  9. T

Steering Wheel Help

Pic if you can and don't mind?
  10. T

Steering Wheel Help

yeah i know but it beats the stock steering wheel or spending a couple hundred on something like the other ones they mentioned. do our car have a spline end for the steering wheel or a nut shaped?
  11. T

Steering Wheel Help

does anyone know if and how to put one of the mazda steering wheels with audio controls (like it the mazda 3) on a msp?
  12. T

Instrument Cluster lights

i know its a really old post but did you ever end up changing them? if so did you go with the brightest ones? and where you still able to use the instrument dimmer?
  13. T

Sold MSP - Parts need to go!

do you by chance still have the AEM Air/Fuel Gauge? if so can you send me more pics and how much + shipping to 19426 pls? thx
  14. T

MSP Stalling

Ok cool. what size couplers do I need for turbo inlet and from turbo to intercooler and for the maf relocate ?
  15. T

MSP Stalling

Finally getting to take care of this. Should the air temp sensor stay on the inlet to the turbo?
  16. T

WTB : gauge cluster dual gauge pod gauge

interested as well please pm
Back