Search results

1. J

AFC-SplitSecond PSC1 Map Library

I ended soldering all the connections, reset ECU and let it finish all its testing before loading the Superstock Map. After around 600mi I loaded up the map and it seems to be running a lot smoother in boost. I am still on stock boost. Just bought the upgrade SMIC and hardpipe setup that I will...
  2. J

WTB: SSFAC v2 & Stock Motor mounts

I had just bought the SSAFC new from Cr3. Now I have to tune. Still have a high idle CEL And a lean bank 1 cel (p0171) to sort out though.
  3. J

Installed the SSAFC v2 Yesterday.Haven't flashed any maps yet, but from what i read it should already come preloaded now with the superstock map. On first start, car ran extremely rough and stalled out on me a few times. Had to give it some gas to actally idle a few times. While in idle AFRs...
  4. J

Finally picked up an SSAFC for the Msp. Only have 3in cutback exhaust and cai. Hopefully the tune helps my high idle CEL and fixes my bogging. Will be installing my AEM wideband finally as well!
  5. J

WTB: SSFAC v2 & Stock Motor mounts

I need to finally tune my msp and i need to swap out the 80 duro awr motor mounts. To many vibrations in cabin with baby on the way and fiancee is getting annoyed is with it...boooo(boom07)
  6. J

Boken Exhaust manifold bolt!

So I brought the car in just to have the mechanic shop deal with finding the culprit to my CEL P0171 code. They scan the car with their scanner and them gave me the testing and inspection sheet for this code. As im going through it everything on it I have found through the internet. Now I trust...
  7. J

I am still trying to figure out where the leak is yes. Car is heading back to the shop tomorrow morning. They have a feeling it's my throttle body, but I think otherwise. Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
  8. J

I actually had all my exhaust manifold bolts and gaskets replaced. So this is still occurring after I repaired that. You could be right about the injector seals haven't checks that really yet. Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
  9. J

I tried checking with some brakleen and spraying it in the areas when it might occur and hear for an idle change, but I could not find any. Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
  10. J

Ended up having mechanic do the work. They replaced all bolts/studs and gasket. There was a leak coming from exhaust mani apparently, but still didn't solve the P0171 code. Brought in the car again and they rand a diagnostic on the throttle body with one of there snap-on diag scanner tools and...
  11. J

It's sounds feasible. Damn if it wasn't 20 degrees out I would start now! Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
  12. J

How long you think it will take to pull off? Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
  13. J

2003.5 Mazdaspeed Protege Upgrades!

Looking back on some old posts and just realized that I think your victor right? with the sunlight silver msp?
  14. J

Oh yes it does!!! Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
  15. J

Unfortunately today while tightening up my exhaust mani bolts I got a little to comfortable with one that felt really loose and just kept torquing it down. This resulted in me completely braking off the bolt head while having the treading of the bolts stuck inside of the block head. As of right...
  16. J

P0171 error!!!! AAAAHHHHH!!

Kind of reviving an old thread but this code just popped up and I've already tried cleaning MAF, egr, IAC, checked plastic piping and no cracks. Changed coil packs, plugs, and plug wires. Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
  17. J

What have you done to your MSP today?

Just got the p0171 code on the msp -_- I am just shy of 45k on the car Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
  18. J

Corksport 80mm exhaust pipe with dynomax vt muffler

Whats the inlet & outlet size for the dynomax muffler?
  19. J

What have you done to your MSP today?

So I just installed a Ralco Rz short shifter (twm replica) but the stock msp knob does not seem to have long enough threading on the inside to thread into the shifter rod. For now I am using another aftermarket shift knob that does have a long enough thread reach but I would really like to go...
Back