Search results

1. R

Winter tire dilemma

I was told when I bought my winter wheel tire package that the universal wheels will do that. They recommended I go with the 16 inches which are Oems that will fit properly. Happy to say no issues whatsoever.
  2. R

Two CX5 family. Question on smell.

Ive had that smell on all the mazda's that I've owned. Usually about 2 to 3 days.
  3. R

Is the Nav traffic for lifetime?

Yes nav traffic is for lifetime.
  4. R

Weak Vibrations in Acceerator & Brake Pedals?

If it vibrates when you brake, you may have a warped brake rotor. I had that issue with my previous car (mazda 5).
  5. R

Good looking vehicle

(rlaugh)
  6. R

TPMS sensitivity

Same thing happened with mine a week ago when we had a bit of a heat wave. It never went off during the winter and I never messed with the tire pressure at any time. I let the tires cool down, checked the pressures, reset the tpms, and been driving for a week now with no problems.
  7. R

Factory Trailer Hitch Photos

That's definitely not a correct install. They have to cut a notch there.
  8. R

Vibration at cold start up

I just tried mine. Haven't driven itall day today so it is cold. No vibrations. Stopped smoothly.
  9. R

Double (Full) size mattress in CX-5

I did a twin size mattress and that was driving back with my chest almost touching the steering wheel with the seat all the way fwd. Good thing I live close by.
  10. R

Automatic Climate Control - is not automatic

If it's too hot in the cabin I usually just set it to the coldest temperature until I feel comfortable then I'll set the desired temperature.
  11. R

Cracked windscreen (windshield)

9300 miles so far and none of those issues apply to me. (cabpatch)
  12. R

Traded the Mazda in Need to sell some accesories

What car did you trade it in for?
  13. R

CX-5 Chrome Grill Lip

It's not for me. I prefer the black.
  14. R

Canadian-spec instrument cluster

You may not have a door ajar lndicator on the lcd but you should have a small door ajar indicator under the speedo.
  15. R

"Stopping voice control" over speakers when engine starts

You have to update your tomtom firmware which fixes this problem.
  16. R

Maybe this is an issue that the dealer should look at. I never experienced any problems with this.
  17. R

CX5 Air Conditioning and Hot Weather

Compared to other recent mazda's that ive owned, the cx5 is the best.
  18. R

I believe only the European spec only has that display. The Canadian and US spec doesn't.
  19. R

Post CX-5 Reviews...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vHNHesoIGM Not quite a review but interesting to watch in what goes into testing the cx5.
Back