Search results

1. N

Gas siphoning

I have a wrecked P5 and want to get the gas out but it appears that there is something preventing me from getting my tube all the way down into the tank. It is as if I hit a wall and can't push the tube any farther and all I am sucking up is air. I can manage to get the 6ft tube down about...
  2. N

Brighter lights

In case anyone is interested in having brighter lights on their car I wanted to throw this info out there. If you put in the standard BMW halogen bulbs they are brighter than stock and have a whiter light. I had a bulb go and since i work at bmw i just bought one from work. because i only have...
  3. N

torque steer

Was wondering if anybody gets really bad torque steer with their car. at higher speeds if i do almost any type of throttle input my steering wheel pulls from my hand and if i let off the throttle the wheel then jerks back. I have noticed it a lot more lately(w/in the last couple of months) I...
  4. N

sunday oct 15th at atco

sunday oct 15th at CCC the 9th auto-x of the season and final at CCC(camden county college) on sunday october 15th. $35 admision for drivers
  5. N

water in rear

has anyone found water in the rear of the car where the jack goes?
  6. N

auto-x sat the 16th

atco raceway for the next auto-x on the 16th of sept which is a saturday.
  7. N

aug 20th

camden county college is the stage for event 6 of the auto-x season
  8. N

sunday aug 6th CCC

Camden county college is the next auto-x event. come one come all. can't wait to test the new wheels/tires and sway bar. lets hope i kick ass.
  9. N

aug 6th auto-x

The next event is august 6th at camden county college. Still have yet to see a protege there this season. I'm starting to think there a lot of chickens out there.
  10. N

SR complete pulley set

anybody tried this yet: http://www.shaneracing.com/Mazda_Protege_Performance_Power_Pulleys_Parts.html
  11. N

yellow p5 on 295

modded yellow p5 on 295 south saturday the 8th by cherry hill. anybody anybody
  12. N

auto-x

sunday july 9th at atco raceway is the 4th auto-x event of the year. I know this is a futile attempt but it'd be nice to see some people out there. registration is 8am to 9:30 am $35 for non scca members.
  13. N

June 11th atco raceway

well folks tomorrow june 11th is the 3rd event for the south jersey scca auto-x. registration is from 8-9:30am. $35 for non-scca members. lets see if we can get some people from the protege community there. I get tired of just seeing miatas, and being spanked by them.
  14. N

anybody use this site

i'm looking to order wheels and was wondering if anyone has purchased wheels from www.Wheelsboutique.com. If so what was your experience like?
  15. N

Coolant

im guessing our coolant is the same basic (green)stuff nearly every car uses right? if not please notify.
  16. N

autox at atco

ok folks. event two at atco is this sunday the 30th. it'd be nice to see another protege there. registration is 8-9:30am $35 for non-scca.
  17. N

03 mini cooper s

so the other day at work i took an 03 mini cooper s out for a spin during lunch(i work at a bmw dealership so i have access to free rides) and here is my verdict. 1.the interior ergonomics and look are terrible. 2.hated the layout of all the instruments(the cluster setup is awful) because you...
  18. N

wedsport wheels

anybody got these wheels in the bronze color? for a 17x7.5 they are 16.6lbs which isn't bad and havea 52mm offset, though they are $319.
  19. N

autox at atco

hey everyone. this sunday march 26th is the first auto-x event at atco raceway. registration is 8-9:30am. first car of at 10am. $35 for non-scca member. hope to see some other proteges there. www.sjr-scca.org
  20. N

what would you choose?

If you had a choice of being able to drive your dream car for an hour or having sex with the woman of your dreams(one time) what would you choose?
Back