Search results

1. A

ALERT: Transmission Malfunction - Hopefully an Isolated Incident

Last Saturday while my wife was driving the vehicle, it suddenly made a sound and the transmission malfunctioned. Although the car was in drive, when she pressed the accelerator it revved as if in neutral. She coasted to the side of the road, turned the vehicle off and restarted it. The...
  2. A

Photos of a Few Installed Accessories

Folks, here are up-close photos of a few accessories I recently installed. These are all DIY projects which don't require much in the way of tools. I would recommend purchasing an inexpensive set of plastic/nylon auto trim tools, which are handy for removing some plastic pop connectors/rivets...
  3. A

A Heads-Up Concerning the Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)

Under the category of RTM (Read The %#^& Manual)(rules): If the Tire Pressure Monitor light comes on, once you've properly adjusted the air (or nitrogen) in your tires, you must reset the warning light by pressing and briefly holding a button on the dash. The button is located to the left of...
  4. A

CX-5 GT "First Drive" Owner's Review

Yesterday I picked up our new CX-5 in Orlando, FL and drove it back to our home in Alabama. Here are the specs: Grand Touring with Tech Package, FWD, Zeal Red Mica exterior with Sand/Black interior. Although this will primarily be my wife's vehicle, I conducted all of the research and...
Back