Search results

1. Mazdaspeedgirl

Is Mazda's upcoming MX-30 on your shopping list?

I haven't seen the prototype. 🤔
  2. Mazdaspeedgirl

Show me your CX-5 wheels

Sexy. Yeah the pizza wheels (lol) are odd.
  3. Mazdaspeedgirl

What have you done to your CX-5 today?

What Brand/model of tires? Still looks great.
  4. Mazdaspeedgirl

"small tweaks" from 2014 to 2015 and 2016?

The biggest difference in the 1st gens that mattered to me is the headlights. The 2016.5 (mid-year update) got a new headlight unit that has a built in eyelid, projector LED headlamps, and LED strip DRLs that really make the "eyes" look amazing:
  5. Mazdaspeedgirl

CX-5 Beauty Shot Thread

Cool. I'll have to see if I can make it out to ATB. You should come check out our next autocross on May 8th: https://www.facebook.com/events/719070121816143/
  6. Mazdaspeedgirl

CX-5 Beauty Shot Thread

I just realized you have a build thread in your sig. Duh, Diane... My bad. Okay, that gives me a lot to look at and research, thanks. Mine is a pre-owned 2016.5. Pearl White GT FWD. I would just leave this one stock, but it's not in my nature. haha I autocross the MX-5 so this one doesn't...
  7. Mazdaspeedgirl

CX-5 Beauty Shot Thread

I've seen you driving up and down my street. Love what you've done with it. You kind of inspired me to look at CX-5s, so I picked one up. Considering lowering it. Is your drop a kit or custom?
  8. Mazdaspeedgirl

New engine at only 19,000 miles

Apparently 7 years. I had a 2010 as well, but still didn't keep it. lol
  9. Mazdaspeedgirl

New-to-us '02 Protege5 is Overheating

Oh my bad, I forgot to mention that the radiator looks NEW new. It's definitely aftermarket and the stickers are still fresh. It's one for an AT, but it works the same.
  10. Mazdaspeedgirl

New-to-us '02 Protege5 is Overheating

Girlfriend here! Some notes about the car: • It has 148k miles on it. • The fans are cycling on and off an proper intervals • It didn't overheat after driving and idling for 10 minutes yesterday • There are no leaks at the hoses • The thermostat appears to have been replaced, evidenced with...
  11. Mazdaspeedgirl

Spotted(SA): Spicy MSP

Just a few minutes ago at 410 & Perrin Beitel. Has some kind of windshield banner. Hotness! Driver wasn't too bad either ;)
  12. Mazdaspeedgirl

Coffee and Rides: San Antonio, Saturday January 29th

Date: Saturday January 29th Location: Panera Bread on 1604 and Blanco Rd Time: 8:30am-11pm These meets happen every last Saturday of the month. There are a lot of high end cars and some regular cars. Rice is usually not present as it's wayyy too early and they are usually snuggled in their beds...
  13. Mazdaspeedgirl

runoff voting for statewide meet.

Congrats Patrick!! ^_^
  14. Mazdaspeedgirl

Nice. I have some ideas for the meet. Who's running this thing??
  15. Mazdaspeedgirl

2011 Mazda State Wide Meet

Oh poop, I'm late. I know. I was going to say I know people at North Park if you wanted to do it there, but it's no big deal. BTW, that link is fail.
  16. Mazdaspeedgirl

I voted for SA, but will drive wherever. All this bitching is making me wonder if it's going to be a friendly meet or if I should just skip the drama. :p
  17. Mazdaspeedgirl

Khaotic Mazda Team

my bad! it was at 9pm. Good turnout :)
  18. Mazdaspeedgirl

3 Sisters Cruise Nov 7th

What's up with your car?
  19. Mazdaspeedgirl

Khaotic Mazda Team

wussup! wanna go to a meet tonight? Sonic on Vance Jackson & 410!
Back