Search results

1. 5

Mazda CX-9 Weathertech Floor Liner (Completete Front and Rear)

It came off my 2008 CX-9 so it should fit the CX-9s of that generation. This is a complete floorliner set for the front and rear. It's in excellent condition with normal signs of use. No rips or tears. Asking only $90. Local pick-up Chicagoland. I can ship it too at buyer's expense. I will...
  2. 5

OEM CX-9 front struts -- part nos. and cheapest place to buy online?

Both front struts on my 2008 CX-9 GT AWD are starting to leak. Can anyone give me the parts nos. for the pair? And where is the best and cheapest place to buy these online? Thanks.
  3. 5

6-disc In dash CD changer disappeared!

Well of course it didn't physically disappear (lol2), but in a sense that's what happened. I have 2008 GT with Bose premium sound (no navi). I was listening to a CD yesterday when suddenly the music skipped for a few seconds (like playing a scratched disc) and then silence. I cycled through...
  4. 5

How to clean CX-9 HVAC blower (squirrel cage)?

A squeaking noise started coming out from my blower. Noise interval goes with the fan speed so it's definitely something in the blower. Maybe I have some leaves or debris in there. What's the best way to access this and clean it up? How do I remove the glove box and the plastic panel under...
  5. 5

What is this leak?

Crawling from behind of the CX-9 and you'll see this just in front of the spare tire. What is leaking here (denoted by the red arrow) and around how much does the dealership charge for fixing this?
  6. 5

Power steering flush - is it needed?

I have a 2008 CX-9 GT AWD. Manual states to only inspect always. Is the power steering fluid for the life of the vehicle then? I'm just wondering if any of you have done this. If yes, at what interval or mileage?
  7. 5

Know any good Mazda mechanic in IL?

Any reputable independent Mazda mechanics in the area? Preferably north of Chicago?
  8. 5

Anybody using these all weather mats?

Doesn't seem like OEM but it's very tempting since it's cheap for a 6 piece set. Anybody here using these mats...
  9. 5

2008 CX-9 Service Schedule?

I tried searching first but I couldn't seem to find it. Anybody has a link to it or a PDF? Thanks.
  10. 5

Best place to buy OEM Mazda parts online?

...aside from Parts.com? I just bought a used 08 GT AWD and I need to replace the following parts below. Unfortunately, my CX-9 is already out of warranty. The prices shown are from Parts.com. 1. Relays for the A/C blower (this is to fix blower staying on issue after ignition is switched...
  11. 5

Visteon Gameboy/DVD dockable rear entertainment system?

Anybody has this one installed in their CX-9? http://www.visteon.com/products/automotive/fes_dock_gba.html I just bought a used 08 Grand Touring that has this and I believe this is a dealer-only installed item (not available in retail stores). It's working fine except that I couldn't get the...
Back