Search results

1. M

Miata Advanced / Smart Key Replacement

Hi there drakesrducks. If you only have one key it's my understanding that you'll have no choice but to go to the dealership. From what I understand to program a new smart remote you need two working remotes and one emergency key. To program more emergency keys you need just two working...
  2. M

Mazda MX-5 Miata reliability - how does it compare?

Responded regarding my 2008 Stormy Blue MX-5 GT -- I've had it since May 2010, 20k miles in my hands and never more than routine maintenance!
  3. M

Hot Air from Vents when AC/Fan is OFF and Temp set to COLD?

Hi All; pretty new to the forums... I have a 2008 MX-5 GT Soft Top purchased pre-owned 2 years ago. A while after first purchasing the car I noticed there was hot air blowing from the footwell vents even when the vent/AC was turned to off and the temp set to its coolest just in case. It happens...
  4. M

Miata Advanced / Smart Key Replacement

Hi friends, I originally posted this in the marketplace but it was deleted (?), which might have been the wrong place as I'm not trying to sell anything, but wanted to let everyone out there with the Advanced Keyless entry/ Smart Key know of a great option for getting a brand new replacement or...
  5. M

Stuff I found on eBay or Craigslist Today (NOT FOR PERSONAL SALES)

2008 Miata MX-5 Advanced Key/ Smart Key Replacement (Ebay-Remotes.INC) Greetings! I wanted to share with anyone who might need an advanced (smart) key replacement or spare key. I'm not selling them, but I've purchased one on ebay in recent days. The seller ID on Ebay is "REMOTES.INC" They...
Back