Search results

1. R

Got my new car!

TADA!!!! 2014 Camry SE in white. The power was very important to me. Took it on the freeway and this was the car for me. It has stuff that guys like, like the rim and sleekness to the body. Felt really grounded to the ground...
  2. R

Enkei PF01 17x8 5x114.3 +50

Enkei PF01 17x8 5x114.3 +50 Enkei PF01 Black Part # 460-780-6550BK 17x8 5x114.3 bolt pattern +50 offset Center caps included Weight 16.9 lbs 3 are still in box, 1 was just shown for images. NEVER BEEN INSTALLED! Those are the original pictures that where used when I bought the wheels. But...
  3. R

So much want!!!!!! (not a mazda product)

Well seeing as more and more likely my car being totaled :( I need to shop again. It's not something I really had in mind. I'd like to get another Mazda5, but it would be another 1st gen, and knowing what I do now, it means having to, more then likely, change bushings and other suspension...
  4. R

Edumacate on tire sizes

Edumacate me on tire sizes Ok, so my new wheels got here. They are Enkei PF01 17x8 +50. Our OEM wheels are 17x6.5 +52.5. Our OEM tire size, according to Tire Rack, is 205/50-17. BUT when you see the recommended tire size for the Enkei it's 205/50-17! What gives? (scratch) I mean the wheel...
  5. R

Suspention upgrades, what else am I missing?

Ok, I'm going to buy what I believe the last of my suspension upgrades before installing everything at once. But I need to make sure I'm not missing anything else or that's recommended. So here's a list of all the parts I've gotten so far: ● 2x monroe front strut mount ● 2x monroe rear...
  6. R

Firestone lifetime alignment, worth it?

Called to find out how much it is. $180. I'm planning on finally getting my suspension fixed, so I'll need an alignment. So you guys think it's worth it?
  7. R

The Official 90210 "We need new threads on this forum" Thread

So 90210, take it away!
  8. R

Rally Man's -van thread

Rally Man's -van thread Well I've been doing some mods to my car and posting on this sites blog (in case you didn't know, the forum software will let you have a blog). But each post must be approved by a moderator, I'm sure I'm giving them a headache getting them to approve the post. So with...
  9. R

2012+ Mazda5 rear splash guards on a 2010?

I went to Mazda website and for the front splash guards they use the same p/n. They never made rear splash guards for the 1st gen 5, but I'm wondering if this will work. Anyone try before?
  10. R

So any one else cut the cord?

I've been with out "normal" OTA TV for the past 5 years or so. I get all my shows from the net, Netflix, BBC iPlayer, Hulu and some of the network streams (CBS, NBC, CW, etc). There was a time that I really wanted cable, more then anything because of TLC, Animal Planet, Discovery, History...
  11. R

Brakes: Centric Solid vs Centric StopTech Slotted vs EBC USR Sport Slotted

Well I've been looking at upgrading my rotors since I'll be doing a pad change. But at the same time I'd like to have something visually distinctive from the the normal solid discs, I guess for my own enjoyment. So looking at the slotted from StopTech vs EBC, there's about a $60 difference in...
  12. R

FSB bushing replacment, what else should I replace while I'm down there?

Ok, so after many reads, I'm sure my FSB bushings need replacement since I can hear them in the cold, but not too much when it's hot outside. I'll be replacing them with Energy Suspension 9.5127G parts. But since I'll be fixing this issue, (done it on a Focus before, not sure I want to do it...
  13. R

Making a autoshift knob, anyone else interested?

(Should very close to 1:1 scale on a 1600x1200 monitor) This is the one I'll be getting made, it will be anodized blue, but if enough people want it in another color I'll get it done that way (anodized black?). This should sit just like the OEM version, so it wont be sticking out far like...
  14. R

Thread pitch for auto Mazad5?

OK so after trying to look for a blue anodized billet shift knob that wont stick out and leave a big portion of the shift stick exposed, I've given up, sort of. Since I can't find one, I've designed one and I'm going to get it fabricated. But I don't know what the thread pitch for an auto...
  15. R

Shift knob on a auto?

I'm just wondering if anyone has done this? Use to have a 5 speed Honda Fit, so I bought a torch blue knob, looked.really nice. I'd like to add one, maybe a MOMO blue evo: What do you think?
  16. R

Adjustable Camber arms

Looking at ebay, this should do the trick right? http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170727521478&actionType=singinformore
  17. R

Prefered dash kit manufacture?

I wanted to know if there is a better aftermarket kit then Scosche or Metra. The reason I ask this is because on my Honda Fit, it was know that the colors would not match exactly the factory color. So the best was to buy the OEM navi bezel from Honda. Is there a similar problem with Mazda? Thanks!
Back