Search results

1. P

Protege5 parts

Pic of the wing?
  2. P

What's my unicorn MSP worth?

Put a set of good coilovers, or high quality struts and springs, on it and I promise you wont want to sell it for another 5 years. [emoji1]
  3. P

What have you done to your P5 today?

@i12drivemyMP5, lets face it, no one is really ever done with their car until they sell it [emoji23]
  4. P

Idk what youre using, but if you have the Tapatalk app you should be able to upload pics directly into your message from your phone. Super easy and convenient, Id recommend getting it if you dont have it
  5. P

Thats some nice loot you picked up! Also dont buy Raceland, theyre junk. Save up until you have money for a good set of coilovers like BC or yellowspeed.
  6. P

Got the windows re-tinted today!
  7. P

Honestly, I cant say theres a huge difference. But I havent really pushed the car since I put them on so theres not really any way of telling. As far as getting some, get a hold of Hydra on FB see if he has any more unclaimed sets. Otherwise, see if someone wants to part with theirs lol. It was...
  8. P

02 Mazda P5 "Bumblebee"

I got mine in a group buy on Fb, but you can find them on eBay too: https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F202161969068 Thats the OG header, Autoexe by Maxim Works
  9. P

02 Mazda P5 "Bumblebee"

Thanks! Definitely a fun car and easy to work on, which makes it easy for a noob like me [emoji23] Started removing old window tint today...wish me luck lol
  10. P

02 Mazda P5 "Bumblebee"

02 Mazda P5 "Bumblebee" That does suck. But no rattle from the striker plates, get them they look great! And they do go on with double sided tape, even comes with the tape on them. Literally as easy as peel and stick
  11. P

02 Mazda P5 "Bumblebee"

SokieTech hood dampers installed and removed the hood prop bar. Just have to find a way to get rid of the bracket the bar was clipped to.. Also removed the hood liner- it was beaten up and frayed around the edges.
  12. P

02 Mazda P5 "Bumblebee"

02 Mazda P5 "Bumblebee" Thanks! I got these through a group buy but Ive seen them on eBay after that. Actually i picked up a blue and a black set off eBay, then decided to go with silver so I sold those...
  13. P

02 Mazda P5 "Bumblebee"

Wow, my last post was ages ago [emoji23] Got some updates, and hope to get back on this build again. Man, now I gotta remember whats new since... Got the wheels fitted, and fenders rolled finally. Still rubs on hard bumps, especially with passengers in the back seat. Ill need some stiffer...
  14. P

Holy crap that color is amazing! I just put my summer wheels/tires on and installed my Hydra trailing arms. Out with the old, in with the brandnewawesomeshinygoldsexy trailingarms [emoji1787]
  15. P

Just another yellow P5 build...

Stop it. Youre making me mad that Im not working on mine Lol
  16. P

My alarm has been going off randomly and I have no idea why? Just randomly goes off and when I unlock the car, the alarm beeps 4 times. Thats a door sensor that was triggered, according to the Mazda manual. And its happening more and more often- any ideas?
  17. P

Just another yellow P5 build...

Dropping some big money on that suspension rebuild. Dang, makes me want to get back into mine, but the money is evading me lol. 24kg springs tho??? Are they even springs anymore or just a solid tube [emoji23] let us know how that rides, cuz that sounds crazy
  18. P

OFFICIAL: Protege RARE Parts Thread...

Idk, I have a 1.8 coil pack, just trying to get everything else I need for the conversion. Was always told I need the 626 vc to mount the coils
  19. P

OFFICIAL: Protege RARE Parts Thread...

That bay looks clean. How did you mount the coil packs? You have the MSP valve cover you say; most ppl use the 626 vc since it has a tab to mount them on
  20. P

Put my winter wheels/tires on yesterday. Looking for lug nut recommendations, just removed the ones I bought this summer and went back to the autozone spline nuts. Very disappointed with the Muteki set I bought just a few months ago..
Back