Search results

1. A

Twm short throw shifter

Shifter has been sold.
  2. A

Twm short throw shifter

Yes I still have it. I can check on a shipping quote tomorrow if you are still interested.
  3. A

Twm short throw shifter

Yes it's still for sale
  4. A

Twm short throw shifter

Yes i still have it protegejustin19
  5. A

Twm short throw shifter

For sale twm short shifter with the adapten for their shifter knob. 100 plus shipping. URL=http://s855.photobucket.com/user/ace3gp/media/image_7.jpeg.html][/URL] URL=http://s855.photobucket.com/user/ace3gp/media/image_8.jpeg.html][/URL]
  6. A

clutch and flywheel

Clutch and fly has been sold. Can remove this thread.
  7. A

02 protege part out

As for springs all i have is tein s tech and used tokico blues from a speed protege. Side view mirrors offer up but they are sand mica.
  8. A

02 protege part out

The engine has 2 rods bent. The head us all i would sell at this point.
  9. A

02 protege part out

Can get more pics as needed and would prefer to sell doors with the door panels on then as well
  10. A

02 protege part out

I have a 02 protege Es had it since it was new. I will be parting out everything I can take off. I have fenders and the front bumper off already. Exhaust is corksport, I have a awr header also for 300, calipers are basically new oem 100 each. Buyer pays shipping any other parts make me a offer...
  11. A

clutch and flywheel

Still for sale was holding for a guy but he hasn't responded to messages. So offer up
  12. A

clutch and flywheel

Clutch and fly pending sale.If not sold ill let u know about selling the clutch bryan95502. Azuelke i have tried that on my computer and phone and comes up error everytime.
  13. A

clutch and flywheel

Bump still for sale trying to get the pics to show. I do have proper pics s*** just aint working.
  14. A

clutch and flywheel

Hi i have a exedy stage 1 clutch and fidanza flywheel i want to sale for 550 shipped only has 250 miles on it not even broken in motor messed up 2years ago was going to rebuild but got another car and getting rid of my 02 protege. Would like to sell as a set and this set up never saw over 3k rpm...
  15. A

Blown tein shocks and wing west side skirt wheel spacer

Are all the shocks blown
  16. A

Obx header and stock midpipe

update header is sold midpipe still up for sale
  17. A

Sale is pending. As for power gains from awr compared to obx I couldn't say exactly never had it dynoed with any. I do feel a diff though feels like it pulls harder.
  18. A

Yeah its still available.
  19. A

@tougefox not rsteally looking for a axle back I already have a exhaust setup I like. @ stjohans ill get you a quote later today when I'm out of work.
  20. A

Looking to get rid of my obx header since im running an awr now. It will be set at 100 plus shipping it is in good shape, the egr bung was alittle stripped but i retapped it and its good as new. Also stok midpipe looking for 125 shipped on that. would like to use paypal for payment. header-sold
Back