Search results

1. J

Forza / OBX Header pictures

Well, I rethought my decision to take it out. Need to find out more info about whether my concerns are warranted or not. If I take it out, I don't know what I will do with it, probably sell it but not on ebay. If you were asking did I get it on ebay, no. I got it at www.tuningdepot.com
  2. J

Forza / OBX Header pictures

Trouble with the Forza header I installed the Forza header about 2 weeks ago, and have since noticed that it is touching or almost touch other parts around it. It is like it almost doesn't fit. The 1st O2 sensor is nearly jammed up against the side of the transmission, and the header is...
  3. J

Best Color for the Proteg5?

Looks very slick. Can I ask you how much it ran you to get it painted?
  4. J

Best Color for the Proteg5?

Well.. I vote for midnight blue too. I think it is just a little bit different but still very catchy. Course that is what i drive, but I also like it. I would like to see a P5 in orange. :)
  5. J

Attention All P5'ers!

for ugrades, so far i have put in a Short ram intake, i have an OBX header and cat back exhaust ready to install, wheels (Flik Tdr-a), tires (Falken/Azenis St115), and steel braided brake lines on their way. Soon to buy: cams, rotors and brake pads, springs, pulleys. I am fairly new to the...
  6. J

For those who have a turbo in their Pro5?

acidbbg, i am curious why you staged out your install.. ie. intercooler later? was it just a cost thing, or did you not think you would need it and then later decide you did? Also, if its okay with you, how much did it cost you total, roughly? if you were to do it again, would you get a 'kit' or...
Back