Search results

1. S

i want HIDs....

...for my 2011 cx9, but i'm confused by choices out there and what is good quality kits. i look through the forums here but eventually get overwhelmed never having bought these aftermarket before. can anyone help point me to a good kit or site to buy a kit that's easy to install? TIA.
  2. S

odd squeaking noise

i've got a 2011 cx9 touring with about 38k miles. in the mornings, i'm starting to hear a squeak/squeal type noise when i first pull out of the driveway at low speed. it's rhythmic with the rotation of the tires, and goes away when i press the brake. after a stop or two, i quit hearing it...
  3. S

issues with importing contacts

i have a 2011 cx9, touring with the 4.3" display. i have a SG3 phone on verizon. previously i had no issues importing my entire book of contacts from my phone to the vehicle. everyone showed up fine. i don't really know when it happened, but for some reason now my phone book in the vehicle...
  4. S

motive power bleeder

does anyone have a motive power bleeder for your cx9? if so, which adapter cap are you using? motive's application guide and website is a bit confusing... TIA!
  5. S

new cx9 owner!

joined the cx-9 club last weekend. picked up a 2011 cx-9 touring...pearl white with the bose/moonroof/ power liftgate packages. i've been really happy with this thing so far. it's smooth, engine has great torque, it's fun to drive for a large vehicle. now we're a two mazda household, we've...
Back