Search results

1. S

Code U0155 on my 2006 Mazda3 S Grand Touring 2.3

I've had this car for 14 years and it's been relatively trouble free. This isn't major, but annoying. In the past 2-3 weeks I've been getting a Check Engine light on startup, but not every time. It's usually after the car has either sat overnight or for several days. I have cleared the U0155...
  2. S

Things I noticed in the CX-30

I don't know about the base model but on my Premium one can kind of "goose" the gas a little once you have the transmission in reverse or drive and the emergency/parking brake will disengage by itself. I don't particularly like that so I usually just hit the release button myself.
  3. S

What are you paying for your CX-30?

About a week before buying my CX-30 at a Dallas area dealership I went to the Mazda store in Texarkana, TX to have a look. This particular dealership has multiple brands (Cadillac and maybe Buick too) in separate buildings. When I went into the Mazda building there was absolutely nobody there...
  4. S

Show us your CX-30

Yes, that's Polymetal Gray. I just bought one (see it in Post #7 in this thread) and the color totally does it for me. In some light it will really look gray (light or dark depending on the light) and at other times it will have a blueish look. Love the color! I was originally going to get a...
  5. S

Show us your CX-30

Your wife has a nice one! Did you do the calipers yourself? They look great!
  6. S

I didn't end up buying the above car after all. I didn't really want the Soul Red as it was too much like the color of the Mazda3 (Copper Red) I've been driving for 14 years... They had an identical white car but didn't want to knock very much off of its price at all. So I went to a different...
  7. S

Show us your CX-30

An AWD Polymetal Gray (looks blue-ish to me) that I picked up last week. I only took a short test drive at the dealership and have since driven it about 150 miles - it's drives very nicely and is much quieter than expected. It's not my daily driver and I own two other Mazdas I bought new - a...
  8. S

Soul Red AWD Preferred. $29,240 MSRP - with various rebates and dealer discount - $24,403 including DOC fee. I will take care of my own Oklahoma tax & registration (about $1,250).
  9. S

Has anyone bought a CX-30 yet?

I've seen a commerical on U.S. television but I don't remember which channel/network. It shows a couple going around town buying things for their house or a small business. Their vehicle is the CX-30. I've seen it a number of times but don't remember if it was on the same channel or various...
  10. S

CX-30 NAV?

I've only sat in one CX-30, looked at a few on a couple lots and have read a lot. I'm assuming they ALL come standard with a NAV system built into the infotainment system? Nowhere in any of the Mazda online info can I find a reference to a NAV system or I'm completely overlooking it. It's a...
  11. S

Is Mazda's upcoming CX-30 on your shopping list?

Last weekend I stopped by one of the DFW area Mazda dealers to see if there was a CX-30 sitting around. They were in the process of prepping some that had been recently delivered. I was, honestly, a little disappointed. It kind of struck me as a revamped Dodge Caliber... Maybe it will grow...
  12. S

2006 Mazda3 HID Headlamp Replacement

I'll investigate this! Thanks!
  13. S

I agree. The only problem I see is that I SUCK at gluing.(argh) I wonder how difficult it is to remove the lenses (from mine and a new set) and then re-glue them? I've had my car since new and wouldn't mind making it last another several years until I retire - it's my daily driver to work car.
  14. S

My '06 Mazda3 GTS sedan needs new headlamps - they work, they just look awful. I've polished them several times but it's getting to where they only stay looking good for a very short time. It has the factory HID headlamps. I can find all kinds of replacement halogen headlamp housings that are...
  15. S

Swapped Stereo Head Unit- now no clock control or Info

I have an '06 3 Grand Touring sedan with the Bose stereo and CD changer. About a year ago I put a CD in (I rarely played them) and that's when I discovered the changer was messing up. I think it had one or two disks in the changer. I added another and it would not play. I could go back to one...
  16. S

Is Mazda's upcoming CX-30 on your shopping list?

I need a new daily work driver and I've been putting it off for a couple years. Right now I have an '06 Mazda 3 GTS that's been relatively trouble free. (I also have a 2000 Millenia that only has about 75,000 miles - until a few months ago I'd only spent $25 in repairs - now that total is still...
  17. S

Millenia Lower Dash Removal Help

Can someone please point me in the right direction to remove the lower section of my Millenia's dash - below the steering column. The power tilt of the wheel has quit (I accidentally pulled down on the wheel as it was traveling up - I evidently broke a gear...) and I'm trying to do a repair. I...
  18. S

Bought a 2016 cx5 touring CPO - Already have an issue

My Mazda3 is very susceptible to off-balance tires. I've gotten to where I only go to where I can get a "road force" balance. If the tire shop has a Hunter road force balancer, I'm going there. It's a night and day difference! Here's where you can find one near you...