Search results

1. D

Lowered CX-5 Appreciation: Show me your drop!

Sku # N-37-BR, I'd order mine thru Springrates.com they let me pick my own Spring Rate Springs. FYI the front does not have camber plates, and the rear shocks does not come with top mounts so you have to reused your old ones. Also since mine are custom springs it took 3 weeks for the order. But...
  2. D

It rides Great ! Way better than Sports Shocks/Lowering Springs
  3. D

For sure man ! But when I’d bought them they were trash from the previous owner. Also the powder coat shop had an special offer that I’d couldn’t pass up.
  4. D

Lower on BC Racing Coilover. Very comfortable ride. Custom rated spring 6k front 4.3k rear. 20” CX9 rims powder coat matte Black.
  5. D

Koni Yellow adjustment and settings

I’d had these on Eibach Springs. I’d had the Rear 3/4 turn from soft, and the front 1 full turn from soft. The rears are alittle harder to adjust once install. There’s also a video on YouTube how to adjust the rear shocks. Hope this help you out.
  6. D

20" OEM Mazda CX9 Rims and Falkens For Sale - SOLD

Do you happen to know how much each wheel weight thanks. -M
  7. D

Help with Finding part name/#

Dang, I'd was afraid of that thank you very much !
  8. D

Help with Finding part name/#

Hello everyone I’m trying to find the part # that’s circle one yellow. I’d search most of the oem part website but no luck. Thanks, -M
  9. D

WTB: BC Racing Coilovers

Nevermind just order Directly from BC Racing website.
  10. D

2013-2018 Mazda CX-5 Koni Sport Shocks

Sorry to confused you it's B, 2 front struts and 2 rear shocks.
  11. D

2013-2018 Mazda CX-5 Koni Sport Shocks

*SOLD* Op please remove my listing thank you. Hello everyone I'm selling a complete set of Koni Sport Shocks. I'd bought it from Tire Rack this past January, it was used for about 4 weeks with Eibach pro kit. It will fit 2013 cx5 all the way to 2018 the product numbers are the same. Asking...
  12. D

OEM 19" pizza wheels (from 2017 mazda cx-5)

Still available ?
  13. D

2017 Mazda CX-5 Koni/Eibach Combo

Come on guys great price for some aftermarket shocks for your lowering springs.
  14. D

Help for stiff suspension

You Could also buy my koni Sport shocks from me, there adjustable from soft to full firm.
  15. D

2017 Mazda CX-5 Koni/Eibach Combo

*SOLD* Op please removed my listing. Hello everyone I*m selling a set of Koni shocks with H&R springs combo. It was used for about 4 weeks only, comes with everything on it. Price reduce $500 shipped, or $180 for Springs and $350 for All Koni shocks Only.