• Welcome to Mazdas247, the 24/7 Mazda Community and Resource. Learn about the benefits of becoming a Member here.
  • We're an Amazon Associate and eBay Partner. We earn from qualifying purchases.

Search results

1. U

Off Topic RAV4 Prime pricing announced

Honestly, I've gotten a bit soft. I used to roll 190ish and 12% bodyfat. I'm still lifting decent numbers, but I've got 10-20# of useless to me. I need to fix.
  2. U

I dont know honestly, as I've not sat I a Toyota, but my seats in my 370z were leather and synthetic suede. Loved em. Real leather in my Trans ams, leather faced in my z06, cloth in my 2015 cx5 and in my 1988 mustang gt, allnsorts of seats I've sat in. The worst? Ford pleather in cop cars from...
  3. U

Because the cx5 turbo is much more fun to drive, extremely reliable, cheap to own, and I could care less about averaging 27mpg or so vs. whatever the rav4 or CRV get. I hang out around 200# and am 5'11, and find the cx5 just fine. YMMV based on body habitus and seat adjustments.
  4. U

Thats the dumbest thing I've heard of. I've lost my appetite to care about the Prime at this point.
  5. U

If that's accurate, how are they getting 302hp? I presumed it had the 200ish hp gas powering front, and electric on the rear? Still total BS and would never buy it.
  6. U

Could care less about real or not on leather. I prefer synthetics anyways. My issue is the awd system in the new Prime. Its supposedly the same as the current Hybrid, which only works below 55mph.
  7. U

That's CPO 2 year old Audi SQ5 money...
  8. U

How you doing?

I grew up with that tank and stand. My father brought it to me 6mo ago or so, and now I have it in my house. Its sentimental as well as enjoyable just for the sake of it.
  9. U

How you doing?

Aloysius loves his scalybois!
  10. U

How you doing?

I'm slowly populating it. Really sets off the livingroom.
  11. U

Anyone consider a used Luxury SUV for the price of a new CX-5?

The slowest 300hp on the planet.
  12. U

How you doing?

...and to think I told all my friends about this stock when it was <$1.50 and a few threw in $1-300. One dropped $10k on a Rolex that week, too. Woulda been nice to have $20k after taxes I bet...
  13. U

How you doing?

Here's to hoping you moved on it. Maybe a pull back later, but this week has been the kind of success I was looking for with this.
  14. U

Rx350 may be safe in a wreck, but then, it has to be when driving it is coma inducing.
  15. U

How to increase HP on my 2019 CX-5?

If it's a second vehicle, I understand, but why mess with your daily? Buy a hobby car.
  16. U

How to increase HP on my 2019 CX-5?

The problem would be tuning. Just buy a lightly loved cx5 GTR 2019 model and enjoy. It will be a far superior option, mechanically.
  17. U

Stelvia isn't much faster than the CX5 turbo. Owning an FCA product for that very minor performance bump is a horrible move. The SQ5 is the only one that actually makes me think "Hey...I might buy one of those CPO if the new 2023 model CX5 comes with some weak 280hp engine or something" As it...
  18. U

How you doing?

I ignored my broker friend's advice and struck out on my own. I invested a total of $2625 in my en devour, as a personal challenge. To me, this is the same as stepping onto the mats, or sliding under the bar, or anything else that pits my mettle against an uncaring world.
  19. U

How you doing?

Review the finances and management. They are an extremely solid company. They dipped hard because COVID+Russia/OPEC+market sentiment hammered their stock into oblivion. It will be back...