• Welcome to Mazdas247, the 24/7 Mazda Community and Resource. Learn about the benefits of becoming a Member here.
  • We're an Amazon Associate and eBay Partner. We earn from qualifying purchases.

Search results

1. rsvinylgraphics

2005 Mazda3 2.3l Hypertech 62003 Question

Yes it is compatible but the cost of it ($399) isn't worth the the gains you will get, only gain about 7HP and 10TQ.
  2. rsvinylgraphics

2008 Mazda3 P0753 Code Question

These are the causes of the P0753 code Causes Insufficient transmission fluid Dirty transmission fluid / filter Frayed wiring / damaged connectors Failing solenoid Failing transmission pump Internal pressure problems Valve body issue ECU or TCM failure Check fluid level and condition...
  3. rsvinylgraphics

WTB: 2002 Protege5 coolant reservoir and Flow Master cat back

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l1313&_nkw=protege+5+coolant+reservoir&_sacat=0
  4. rsvinylgraphics

OBD2 Port Location for 2020 Mazda3?

yes that is where they are located on most vehicles
  5. rsvinylgraphics

2008 CX-9 starter relay jumper

This is probably a dumb question, but did you check the battery to see if it is good?
  6. rsvinylgraphics

3 Times - Major Squirrel Damage to Wiring

Red (cayenne) pepper might work
  7. rsvinylgraphics

How is Discount Tires doing?

They do carry MOST tires in stock but some have to be special ordered. I just tried their website and looked for tires for a 2016 Cx-5 Sport and selected TOURING tires and thats all that came up, it did NOT show me any winter tires. Also I don't see where it says they want you to take them to...
  8. rsvinylgraphics

Help with Finding part name/#

looks like the abs speed sensor wire, the plastic clip might not be able separately you may have to buy the entire speed sensor harness. https://www.ebay.com/itm/MAZDA-OEM-13-15-CX-5-ABS-Anti-lock-Brakes-Front-Speed-Sensor-K0114370X-/201324775799
  9. rsvinylgraphics

Mazdas247 / team pro5 stickers

I can do it
  10. rsvinylgraphics

2010 cx9 liftgate not working

all the doors are unlocked when you try to open the tailgate, correct?
  11. rsvinylgraphics

2010 cx9 liftgate not working

Try this procedure https://www.autoserviceprofessional.com/article/98007/liftgate-re-learn
  12. rsvinylgraphics

Paint chips & bubbles on roof

looks like rust, if there is rust you will need to sand down to bare metal to get rid of the rust and use primer and a topcoat. You might want to consider having it repaired by a body shop. Best to get it repaired asap as it will spread fast.
  13. rsvinylgraphics

2013~2016 My Fog lights - just died

yes, fuses and relays would be the first thing to check
  14. rsvinylgraphics

CX9 Window Control Switch

is the part # of the new one the same as the old one?
  15. rsvinylgraphics

rattling noise around strut

well I don't know for sure but probably yes. There might be an aftermarket strut tower cap you can get, the old tower would have to be cut out and a replacement welded in but it wouldn't be cheap.
  16. rsvinylgraphics

rattling noise around strut

Looks to me like the strut towers rusted and the metal has torn away.
  17. rsvinylgraphics

How is the turbo powered 2018+ mazda6 in the snow?

yes its all about the tires
  18. rsvinylgraphics

CX5 Unable to lock car after battery change

how do you assume he has a bad transmission shifter? could be his battery was old and needed replaced.
  19. rsvinylgraphics

Looking for part..

yes that piece isn't sold separately, you would either have to buy a new power steering pump or pull one from a junkyard.
  20. rsvinylgraphics

Looking for part..

a picture would be very helpful