• Welcome to Mazdas247, the 24/7 Mazda Community and Resource. Learn about the benefits of becoming a Member here.
  • We're an Amazon Associate and eBay Partner. We earn from qualifying purchases.

Search results

1. Rutedown

Post Pictures of Your Mods, Upgrades and Accessories!

Along with the DRL’s, I used T Tap wire connector to connect to the blinkers. Love the amber sweeping motion when you click on blinkers. These connectors made it much easier. Ginsco 120 Pcs/60 Pairs Quick Splice Wire Terminals T-Tap Self-stripping with Nylon Fully Insulated Male Quick...
  2. Rutedown

I went through the bottom. Take pics as there quite a few screws holding the protected skid area. Some screws holding the plastic piece you will be removing to replace with the lights won't have the best visibility, but you get some. Might help to have ramps, but I didn't. I will try to post...
  3. Rutedown

Anyone Here Get Their 2.5T Tuned Yet?

It seems when the Mazdaspeeds(Speed 3, Speed 6, Miata) went away the tuners slowly stopped R&D. I blame Mazda for this. I really liked Cobb Tuning and their Accessport for my Speed 6. Its a quality product. https://www.cobbtuning.com/products/accessport/mazdaspeed-accessport-v3-ap3-maz-002
  4. Rutedown

I haven’t paid much attention, but what other after market companies have Mazda’s tunes for the 2.5T? Wish companies like Cobb or Corky Bell’s Bell Tuning would invest.
  5. Rutedown

Ha! The side steps I found on Ebay. https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F352870354292
  6. Rutedown

Going to get my front and rear bumper guard chromed and then I should be good for a bit. Maybe swap the wheels with 20’s when tires are at 30k
  7. Rutedown

Got the roof rails and side steps installed.
  8. Rutedown

I like the idea and may do that this weekend. I finished the roof rails and side steps last weekend. Weather has sucked so no pics yet.
  9. Rutedown

2019 CX-5 20,000 Mile Review

I took awhile to decide, almost a year. Came down to Acura RDX, Audi Q5, and CX5 turbo. In the end I loved the way the Audi and Mazda performed on the test drives. I decided the used Audi with 14k was not worth the additional $10k over the new CX5 Sig. BTW, the Infinity qx50 was a let down. I...
  10. Rutedown

Any discoloring or rust develop?
  11. Rutedown

I’m interested as well. I’m done with exterior changes. Would like to get more out of my Cx5 turbo. I know how these car companies go conservative on their maps. My Speed6 felt so much stronger with a tune from Cobb
  12. Rutedown

New CX5 Owner - Questions

I drove 3 hours from Houston to Austin 2 days ago. Very comfortable on legs and back the whole way except the center console being too short to rest my elbow. I pull the steering wheel towards me to help with that. I’m 6ft 200lbs
  13. Rutedown

Anyone have side steps on 2017+?

My mom is up there in age with bad knees. Will these be able to support her?
  14. Rutedown

How are they holding up and do you have a picture with them on?
  15. Rutedown

I'm looking for roof rails only

Wife went to Mazda and bought me the OEM for my b-day coming up. So now I’m looking at nerf bars or getting my front and rear bumper guard powder coated in chrome to match the other chrome pieces since I didn’t have to spend my money on the roof rails anymore.
  16. Rutedown

Disregard my question RedBaron. I used a headlamp to better see where the screws needed to go. Made all the difference...
  17. Rutedown

Question: Did the screws seem to barely catch much? I got maybe a full twist or less and then couldn’t screw anymore.