• Welcome to Mazdas247, the 24/7 Mazda Community and Resource. Learn about the benefits of becoming a Member here.
  • We're an Amazon Associate and eBay Partner. We earn from qualifying purchases.

Search results

1. H

What have you done to your P5 today?

installed a racing beat cat back exhaust to replace my Mazda speed axel back and started to test my cats and o2 sensors to figure out what is throwing my CEL by putting non-foulers on my o2 sensors so far I'm not getting any codes. can you guys recommend a header other than eBay for the p5...
  2. H

passed my inspection yesterday!!! and did an oil change :)
  3. H

Cleaning out the garage. Some stock parts and whatnot!

Head unit #3 and mp3 springs pending sale.
  4. H

Cleaning out the garage. Some stock parts and whatnot!

Trying to clean up the garage and make some extra cash to pick up a second car. PM me and we can work out the best prices / shipping. I'm more than reasonable to adjust the pricing if I'm out of my league! Slimline Antenna. $10 OBO + Shipping Never used only opened to take photos for sale...
  5. H

Hatchkitten's Protege5 Thread!

@Ubel Knubel - I'm flattered you "stole" my dipped valence lol. But I've always wanted to keep my emblems stock silver. I think I like it simply because the car is silver. I have a spare protege back emblem that I intended on dipping to see if i like it or not but never bothered with it. I've...
  6. H

Mike you're just jelly.
  7. H

Went into a SERIOUS forum hiatus...So here's the update! Met a boy, he's awesome AND drives a mazda ((2thumbs)) As to my posts in October about my car driving like SHITTTTTTT -The idles started to get much worse, they were so low on startup, they sunk in stop and go traffic, I was stalling...
  8. H

I second an answer to this! Having the same issue. Did plugs, replaced egr, replaced intake, cleaned MAF, cleaned TB.
  9. H

Rico's build thread.

Dude...part out thread? Hope everything works out for you man :/ *interweb hug* Saw the CF ebrake pending, came here saw Cam called dibs.. so mad You're not still seling the CAI are you? That's the one I really wanted... but settled for the AEM SRI from CR3 yesterday bah!
  10. H

ItsJustBrenton's Protege 5 Introduction

Welcome! And if you're interested in a double din touch screen dvd playing headunit...i have one im interested in getting rid of :)
  11. H

Seafoam scares the panties off me. lol There is so much mixed reviews for it's pros/cons... Changed my headlights last week because now that it's getting cold the car is hungry for bulbs. Did an oil change on the car two nights ago. And...finally splurged for a real SRI! Grabbed a red AEM from...
  12. H

Hmmm...so where's everyones idle at first start up sit? Was driving home the other day and the car decided to get rathar chuggy on me from a stop. Gave it more gas and got it going. Never did it again. Went to my friends house, pulled the intake and cleaned the throttle body with some spray...
  13. H

GI: Isport composites protege5 Rear wing

Sorry i took forever to reply. Mine is a "second" so i have say 2 bubbles and 2 spots where the weave is a little off. its a tid longer on one side than the other. but unless you're a nut and get up close and personal with it you'd never know! And I took a price cut for it lol.
  14. H

GI: Isport composites protege5 Rear wing

Good luck with this guys. So many people have asked me about mine it's really good to see Rico taking the initiative in spreading the love! Here's my carbon one.
  15. H

Haha hey there! Nah not creepy at all. I'm glad I could help spark some ideas or motivation with my thread and car :D it looks really clean in your cover pic. Im Excited to see what you've dove or have planned for the car :) Tbh I've been neglecting my lil P5 lately. Been running around like...
  16. H

Any cyclists?

^^^ Purdy! I Just found this thread as well... This was my ride for the past 5 years or so. Then I picked this old bike up from a friend last week. Washed it up (everything was black and greased and gunked over) re-lubricated everything and put new tubes and tires on it and got it tuned up...
  17. H

Hey from Canada

moar low and mudflaps! Welcome aboard!
  18. H

Is anyone else seeing blank posts on this page? Because ^^I see nothing there...
  19. H

Cam you're a beautiful person. Buying this in t-minus 5 seconds. Cleaned my interior today. Road trip took a toll on the P5. >.<
  20. H

Well, It's taken me a week to get back in the rhythm of my daily routine since my vacation. MOM was a blast. Brian it was very awesome to meet you and see your beast of a car in person. Cheesehelmet and MP5 Kyle I know you're here somewhere! It was great to meet you guys in person as well! How...