• Welcome to Mazdas247, the 24/7 Mazda Community and Resource. Learn about the benefits of becoming a Member here.
  • We're an Amazon Associate and eBay Partner. We earn from qualifying purchases.

Search results

1. S

2017~2020 H&R or Eibach lowering springs?

Thanks for the reply. I also used the stock struts. I previously had a 2014 M3 also with Eibach, and I was extremely satisfied with the way the suspension felt. In the cx5 it's not great, and I guess I was expecting a similar feel. It doesn't really makes sense why it feels so hard, especially...
  2. S

Can anyone comment on the ride quality after lowering there cx5? After a few months of driving, I'm not very satisfied with the ride quality. More specifically the rear. It is way more stiff then it needs to be, and the rear makes an annoying knocking sound over every bump. Does anyone have a...
  3. S

Front bolts? Can you be a bit more specific?
  4. S

I did mine myself, as I'm an automotive technician. But I just looked up book times in ProDemand and it's 2.7hrs for the front and 2.4hrs for the rear springs. Times that by the shop rate. And make sure you get an alignment afterwards as your toe will be out both front and rear. Also expect to...
  5. S

No need in front. Camber was within spec.
  6. S

Here's an update. I installed the rear camber arms. 2nd pic shows the inside bolt clearance with the subframe lowered about 2". The alignment is now perfect!
  7. S

Why does the rest of the world always get better options?

Pretty sure it's lowered
  8. S

You're right, visually it is noticeable! I compared the rear suspension part numbers between 2017 and 2019, and they are all the same. Safe to say a rear camber kit is necessary after lowering any CX5.
  9. S

Upper arm red and and lower arm blue
  10. S

Hey @Aces72Aces, thanks for posting your results. I have very similar readings for rear camber. -2.0 on the left and -2.2 on the right. I'm glad to see someone else on here has similar camber issues with the Eibach Pro-kit. A few guys on here with 2019 CX-5's posted that the rear alignment was...
  11. S

I read the comments and they're 22" 😳. It's got proper exhaust tips too! 360 cameras and no ugly orange reflectors in the headlights. Damn!
  12. S

2018 CX-5 in Switzerland: Can anyone who speaks Dutch translate some of the specs. like the wheel size? I'm so curious.
  13. S

Check these camber arms out. https://www.ebay.com/itm/173940047162
  14. S

Post Pictures of Your Mods, Upgrades and Accessories!

Thanks that looks great! How did you wire them up? Do they come on with the factory DRL's?
  15. S

Good to hear. Do you by chance have a printout of the measurements? I'm very curious. Also is yours a FWD or AWD?
  16. S

ABS pump replacement

How many miles on the car? 20,000kms, but that's insignificant. There was nothing wrong with the ABS module. I replaced it because I was retrofitting MRCC into my CX-5 and I needed a different ABS unit for the Stop&Go function.
  17. S

Are you satisfied with the leds? How well do they match the headlight led DRLs? Also I'm curious how you quoted them up. Thanks
  18. S

Hey bTwix, I was just taking a look at your alignment readings and as a 16 year tech at Ford, I have to question it. I understand you trust the shop, but I'd ask another shop to do a simple alignment check and give you the current readings to compare to the previous shops printout. I'll explain...
  19. S

If anyone is interested these are the ones. They all have a 2" inlet which fits our factory pipe perfect. And 3 choices of outlets, 3", 3.5" or 4". They also come with clamps to secure them. The quality is extremely good for the price. I was impressed! #Aliexpress C$ 26.89 | Car Universal...
  20. S

Chopped off the factory tips and installed these 4" slanted bad boys!