• Welcome to Mazdas247, the 24/7 Mazda Community and Resource. Learn about the benefits of becoming a Member here.
  • We're an Amazon Associate and eBay Partner. We earn from qualifying purchases.

Search results

1. M

What have you done to your Mazda5 today?

@asian Nope, D2 coilovers, front has camber adjustment. They are about center position, rear doesn't have. I have buy adjustable camber arms, I think there is little bit too much camber for my taste
  2. M

D2 coilovers installed, wheel aligment done.
  3. M

Installed yatour bluetooth aux & hf set. Music input could be little bit louder, but still I like it. And also got my new 19" Hyundai rims with 225/35/19 tyres installed
  4. M

Okay, it's actually yesterday when I did, nut anyway.. I changed the headlights. New ones has housing painted gloss black. And the original xenon has been updated to bi-xenon projector from BMW f10. And also installed LEDs in foglights
  5. M

I changed swaybars. Got nice deal for MPS3 swaybars, front and rear. Rear was easy, but front was little pain in... But now it's been done and also wheel alignment.
  6. M

POST A PIC OF YOUR MAZDA5 - Ongoing Thread

I guess I could also throw my familycarrier here! European Touring Sport Lowered with FK-springs 35mm MPS3 wheels, 225/40/18 Rear lights upgraded to LED lights
  7. M

FS Engine/Revision/Cam Specs

I still think this is really confusing.. Because I kinda want to read that quote in other way round, when using FP-DE pistons in 9.7:1 engine, you'll get 10.4:1 CR... Not like 9.7:1 engine, and 9.1:1 with FP-DE pistons.. But basically this whole thing means, that FS-DE engines has different rod...
  8. M

Thanks. That I was guessing, but hoping 10.4:1..
  9. M

I know, really old thread... But still, I need little advice on this, because I just don't seem to understand.. I have euro FS-DE witch has 9.7:1 compression. If I put FP-DE pistons in, will my compression go to 9.1:1 or 10.4:1??
  10. M

Relay question????

How does MPV stalk look like? In euro-models we have used 626 stalk.
  11. M

Protege JDM cams question

Jesh! This is the answer what I have been looking for, but couldn't find anywhere! Thank you Derrick!
  12. M

Protege JDM cams question

I'm planning to get ex-cam, but still thinking it.. I have european 626, High power engine, so I have inlet FSH9 grinding and exhaust FSD7 grinding. Is this CS exhaust cam same as FS9P? Is it worth to buy?
  13. M

The ULTIMATE OEM Intake Manifold Comparison Thread

Hmm.. I'm not sure should I make a new thread, but this seems to have little info already.. About this: I haven't seen FS-ZE intake manifold from 626, but that is same as in european 626 FS-DE manifold, FP doesn't have that resonator. So I guess same as yours 2000+ 626 mani..? I have one EDM...
  14. M

So what's the latest in cams?? Is the corksport's exhaustcam really same profile as FS-ZE ex-cam? I guess the distributor drive doesn't matter in istalling it? Just wondering, 'cos timingbelt change is coming nearer by everykilometre...
  15. M

JDM tails

Yeah, someone of us got them with the car... (headbang) Less to buy if you want jdm look.. You could also check germanys ebay.de for those lights. Germany has LHD cars, but does it matter that fog light in on left side?
  16. M

100K MP5 Club

I just hit 200 000km few weeks ago... (cryhard)
  17. M

U.k Pro5

EDM-versions have also manual A/C, but sport-versions came w/ auto A/C...
  18. M

eBay headers?

Atleast header gasket is same (partnr. FS01-13-460A), EGR-pipe is different. So... Maybe it would fit, or could there be smoething different fitment problems?
  19. M

eBay headers?

Hmm.. Okay, OBX is "easiest" to buy, but not the best? I have read lots of threads about that 4-1 vs 4-2-1 fights here... But still people buy OBX 'cos it's best for that money. Could some other header be used? Foe example: LINK MX-6 header? MX has also FS-engines and has 4-2-1 headers, and...
  20. M

I'm considering to buying Corksport's exhaust cam (LINK), but I was wondering that the text says that it has distributor drive... But it should fit for all FS-engines? Is it straight bolt-on and doesn't matter that my FS-engine has coil-packs and not distributor? Just like all the proteges...