• Welcome to Mazdas247. Membership is free and offers many benefits, please Click Here to learn more, thanks!
  • Mazdas247 is an Amazon Associate and earns from qualifying purchases.

Search results

1. CharlestonMX5

Question for 2019 CX-5 owners about wipers

I have Rain-X on my windshield with no issues at all :unsure:
  2. CharlestonMX5

Question for 2019 CX-5 owners about wipers

It's normally the alignment of the blade, which most people don't know about. I would not recommend bending with your hands like the guy in this video, I always used two adjustable wrenches to bend the arm, but you will get the idea from this video. Wiper judder Here's a better video for you...
  3. CharlestonMX5

Rear fog light - bumper reflector lights installation

SWITCH Yellow to Brown Green to Green/White In post #17 I put the color of arrow going to which color of wire. (y)
  4. CharlestonMX5

Guide: How-To: Disable Daytime Running Lights (instructions)

I was able to get my 2018 GT on the first try, but I traded at the beginning of the year for a new 2019 GT and have tried many times to turn them off, once I start driving, they turn back on. :unsure:
  5. CharlestonMX5

CharlestonMX5

CX5
  6. Foglight wiring.JPG

Foglight wiring.JPG

Foglight
  7. Front Turn Signal.JPG

Front Turn Signal.JPG

Turn Signal Red Wire
  8. CharlestonMX5

CharlestonMX5

CX5
  9. CX-5 LED Wiring Harness

CX-5 LED Wiring Harness

Harness Routing
  10. CharlestonMX5

How To Acquire Non-US Spec Head Restraints for a US-spec CX-5

The folding seats is my main incentive, I rarely have rear passengers either. Thanks
  11. CharlestonMX5

Roof rails/rack

Best price I found was Mazda Swag Sale Price: $250.20...
  12. CharlestonMX5

I used T-taps, but I took them out and just returned them. I was not impressed too much. Certainly not as nice as the front sequential turn signals. Also, the lack of reflectors; this is a DOT regulation. Imagine your car broke down on the highway at night, there would be no reflectors on the...
  13. CharlestonMX5

The wires change colors at the connector from the car harness to the rear OEM Light harness. Attached pictures are top connector first going to the rear lamp. Last picture are the wires coming from the bottom connector going to the wiring harness. I connected the new lights to the bottom harness...
  14. CharlestonMX5

How To Acquire Non-US Spec Head Restraints for a US-spec CX-5

I am getting ready to order these for my 2018, was looking to get black leather with red stitching, and I like the low profile of the pre 2017 model. So is it my understanding, the KD51-88-240 02 - Black GT Leather with Red Stitching, should fit the 2018 as well ?
  15. CharlestonMX5

I ordered these from Amazon last night. I couldn't resist (yippy) https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07W77GWD4/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 KE-KE 3D Optic Red Lens Full LED Bumper Reflector Lights Tail Brake Rear Fog lights and Sequential Turn Signal Lamps for 2017...
  16. CharlestonMX5

How was the actual fitment on the vehicle, did it fill the existing area well? The corners on my lights look pointed and these appear to be rounded. And how long was the wiring ?
  17. CharlestonMX5

Replace broken all weather mat fastener

These are the ones I bought for my Miata years ago, one site says discontinued, but maybe it will give you a start. I will look to see if I have any left over to see if they are the same. Auger Hdwr 1SIDE Kit - Mazda (0000-8B-D01)...
  18. CharlestonMX5

2018 CX5 Front Fog Lights Install

I googled it and found the installation pdf https://sep.yimg.com/ty/cdn/yhst-24809172479195/KB7W-V4-600A.pdf?t=1564759353&
  19. CharlestonMX5

Did you have the rocker issue recall work done? Post your experience here

The leather is scratched like someone scraped it with a Snap-on scan tool box about 4" long
  20. CharlestonMX5

Did you have the rocker issue recall work done? Post your experience here

They scratched up my steering wheel on the lower left side, when I had mine done. I don't know how but the dealership here in Charleston sucks, and I would never, ever recommend them to anyone again, service or otherwise. I will drive 2 hours to another dealership before I go to these con-artist...