• Got Stuff to Sell or Buy? You can post an ad for free in our Marketplace, just follow the Rules. Thanks!
  • Mazdas247 is an Amazon Associate and earns from qualifying purchases.

Search results

1. J

Acceleration jerk from stop

Hey guys, just got my ‘19 Signature and very happy with it so far. When I’m at a stop and then accelerate, there’s a slight jerk/hesitation I can feel. Best way to describe it is accelerating from a stop with the auto hold feature on. Now the ‘19 didn’t come with auto hold so I know it’s not...
  2. J

Painting Chrome Trim

This is all great info youri . I totally agree with the finish of Plastidip. It’s hard to clean but I only used the matte spray, I didn’t try adding any other finishes on top. I’m used to painting pieces that are taken off so if I can figure it out I’ll try, but to the previous points, if not...
  3. J

22x11 or 22x11.5 in Front??

If you have the pics on your phone please do send them over. No need to go out of your way if not on the phone already. To be realistic, I prolly won’t be getting the rims till next summer with all this COVID stuff happening. Since we’re on the topic, I wanted to ask you why you went with 35...
  4. J

Painting Chrome Trim

I prolly won’t get to this for another month or so but when I do I’ll post back.
  5. J

Hmm, that’s good food for thought. I really don’t want to have to cut fender liners and mess around with camber. I did that with my TSX and it became a rough daily driver. Based on this I might go with 11” all around to keep it square and still be able to maximize on the concavity. I do want to...
  6. J

Painting Chrome Trim

Thanks for the feedback sm1ke! I’m going to try the Superwrap spray (formerly Autodip) They have a frozen/matte series that I want to try. I’ve used plasti dip in the past and the results were ok so want to see how it differs. I’ll prolly go ahead and paint with pieces on the car as per your reco.
  7. J

Painting Chrome Trim

Hey guys, for those of you who painted the chrome trim pieces on your gen 2’s, did you paint with the pieces on the vehicle or did you take them off? Not sure how to remove them so wondering what would be the easiest way to paint them.
  8. J

Point taken on the mpg. Trying to maximize on the concavity of the wheel to look as aggressive as possible. My previous vehicle was stanced so old habits died hard I guess.
  9. J

Hey guys, wondering if I can get away with 22x11 or 11.5 in the front on my ‘19. I know sm1ke had a nice post mentioning being able to fit 11.5 in the back. From his pics, the front looked tight so wondering if either spec above would work. If so, what offset would be best to make it fit? I do...
  10. J

2007~2015 Lowering Springs

Whoops my bad, didn’t realize he had the previous gen.
  11. J

2007~2015 Lowering Springs

There’s a few guys that have lowered on Ceika coil overs. Might want to ask them and see. I’d like to know too.
  12. J

CX9 lowering wheels and tires

Interested to know if you’ll eventually have some axle issues. I’ve had extremely shortened life span of axles in every lowered car I’ve owned. I want to lower my 2019 but worried about those future axle issues.
  13. J

Mazda Warranty

All great info guys from both pov’s. I consulted with my friend who is in sales at a Porsche dealer and he had the same rationale as Multimut. Definitely nice to have the piece of mind. I opted out and will make sure to put funds aside just in case.
  14. J

Mazda Warranty

But does the Mazda warranty cover the turbo? I had a quick scan of the warranty pamphlet and I don’t recall seeing the turbo in there
  15. J

Mazda Warranty

I’m changing direction and now purchasing a 2019. Mazda really shit the bed IMO on the 2020. Did anyone here who bought brand new buy the extended warranty? If so why? If not, why not?
  16. J

Best Signature to get

Thanks for your reply! I looked at a ‘17 today and it was a slight pain to slide the middle row forward. So if the ‘18 is easier, I’d definitely welcome that. As for the recalibration, I’d welcome that too. I’m driving a rental Malibu and the front distance sensor seems to go off at weird times...
  17. J

Best Signature to get

Hey guys, new to the forum here and looking to get a used Signature (2016-2018). Wondering if there is a particular year that people recommend based on features from one year to the next. I know Apple car play was added in 2019 but I understand that it can be added after the fact and a 2019 is...